Multiple jobs available
Our client is a global Business Process Management leader. They offer business value to 300+ clients around the world by combining operational excellence with deep domain expertise in key industry verticals, including banking and financial services, healthcare, insurance, manufacturing, media and entertainment, consulting and professional services, retail and consumer packaged goods, telecom, shipping and logistics, travel and leisure, and utilities. They delivers an entire spectrum of services in customer interaction services, finance and accounting, human resource, research and analytics, technology solutions and industry-specific processes. More than 35,000 employees serve across 53 delivery centers located across the world.
This is an opportunity to be part of a core team! You are going to work on an international and strategic project, up to 6 months and live on an island in beautiful Spain.
The core team consists of several Account Receivable Specialist and Account Payable Specialists so you can spread the news and start packing along with your friends. Join a great team and surf the wave of change
- Input invoices using ERP Accounting System
- Monitor and clear ‘on hold’ invoices in a timely manner
- Share Supplier statement reconciliation within the team
- Support General Ledger teams with month-end processes and requests
- Discuss with line Manager and complete quarterly Objectives and Performance
- Prepare Process Metrics
- Participate in process review calls with the client
- 1-5 years experience in accounting;
- Experience of SAP Accounts Payable systems
- Good all-round Excel skills
- Fluency in English language. Spanish will be a plus
- Ability to pick up new tasks quickly
- Good communication skills
- Flexible approach
- Determination to be part of a core team and put your mark on a strategic project
Our client will only consider applicants with the nationality (or work permit) of one of the EU/EEA countries, and NOT in need of work permit to be arranged.
Yes, I am a national of a EU/EEA country, I have general work permission for the country of the vacancy I applied for
- A beautiful exotic location – a well-known island in Spain
- A great office, a friendly atmosphere
- Short-term commitment – 6 months (August to January), option to extend
Shortlisted candidates (applications that show evidence for language skills required and EU/EEA nationality or work permit) will be contacted via e-mail within 2 working days.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.careersineurope.eu/index.php/page/applicants/command/applyforjob/vid/735506/bb/1/SiteId/3 →