Multiple jobs available
As a customer service oursourcing company, our client rethinks and rebuilds processes for the digital age by combining the speed and insight of design thinking with the scale and accuracy of data analytics. They have been helping customers across industries from financial services to healthcare, achieve greater agility through transformed and automated customer experiences for over 30 years. With a HQ in the USA, the company employs thousands of professionals spanning 19 countries around the world. In Bulgaria they have 2 office locations in Sofia with over 1000 people and smaller premises in Burgas and Varna.
For the team supporting an international airline, we are looking to hire Airline Service Specialists:
- Responsible for providing an excellent customer care service to the clients of the airline company – via phone and email;
- Assisting customers with reservations, flight changes in a polite and professional manner;
- Providing information about flight details, destinations, cost and fees, etc.
•Fluency in both French and English;
•Previous experience in a travel agency, airline reservations or similar role will be considered as an advantage;
•Good communication and organization skills;
•Ability to work on flexible shifts.
Our client will only consider applicants with the nationality of one of the EU/EEA countries, and NOT in need of work permit to be arranged.
Yes, I am a national of a EU/EEA country
• A good an fast-paced work environment;
• Competitive salary and bonus based on the account performance;
• Excellent social benefits package;
• Provides you a great training;
• Promote-from-within advancement opportunities;
• Employee recognition programs;
• Team Building and social activities, participation in voluntary work, charity causes, etc.;
• Support you with a Buddy system and with a relocation package;
• Good office location;
Shortlisted candidates (applications that show evidence for the relevant language & technical experience required and EU/EEA nationality or work permit) will be contacted via e-mail within 2 working days. If your CV covers the requirements and you do not receive an e-mail from us, you can reach us via online chat at careersinbulgaria.eu.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.careersineurope.eu/index.php/page/applicants/command/applyforjob/vid/728606/bb/1/SiteId/3 →