Excellent multinational employer seeks more German colleagues for there general Customer Service German team.
Client is proud of their teams of young and talented multilingual speakers with over 40,000 colleagues who speak 49 languages in 80 countries. They provide learning and development opportunities that give you, a growth oriented culture, and a stimulating and positive work environment.
• Assist clients with locating online tax documents and step by step guides to filing taxes
• Provide basic explanation of details found on specific company forms
• Explain basic features of content including grant, award and share details
• Assist in generating new passwords, unlocking accounts and resetting security
• Initiate research inquiries for missing online items
• Submit inquiries to update dividend status to either reinvestment or check
• Provide basic balance information, past trade details and reprints of statements
Do you have the following?
• Excellent language skills in German and English;
• At least one year experience in customer service
• Economic background is considered an advantage
• Excellent communication & presentation skills
• Excellent problem solving abilities
• Ability to prioritize tasks and manage time efficiently working with minimal supervision
Then be part of our global team of more than 40,000 employees in over 18 countries worldwide!
Yes, I am a national of a EU/EEA country
• Extensive training programs;
• Environment that stimulates achievement and excellent customer service;
• Competitive remuneration package;
• Access top notch business best practices;
• Work in a challenging and pleasant business environment.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.careersineurope.eu/index.php/page/applicants/command/applyforjob/vid/721833/bb/1/SiteId/3 →