Our client is one of the world’s largest designers of in-store consumer experiences, including audio, visual, interactive, scent, voice and advertising solutions. Their solutions reach over 150 million consumers each day through more than half a million subscriber locations in over 40 countries throughout North America, Europe, Asia and Australia.
They surve more than 850 international brands in diverse market sectors, such as: retail, from fashion to financial services; hospitality, from hotels to health spas; and food retail, including restaurants, bars, quick-serve and fast casual dining.
• Take in charge new incidents (inbound calls, emails), put them into the ticketing system and then provide support following troubleshooting procedures and using specific applications
• Follow up incidents where necessary (call back the clients, communicate with the internal departments on escalated issues)
• Provide the clients with information regarding the status of their incidents
• Report technical problems following specific procedures
• German – proficient level
• English – working language level
• Very good computer skills, excellent knowledge of MS Office applications
• Responsible, well organized, extremely thorough, open, assertive, proactive, analytical and logical person
• Excellent team player as well as independent worker, cross-cultural communication skills are a plus
Our client will only consider applicants with the nationality of one of the EU/EEA countries, and NOT in need of work permit to be arranged.
Yes, I am a national of a EU/EEA country, I have general work permission for the country of the vacancy I applied for
- Professional, multicultural, open and friendly working environment
- Opportunity to learn new things and develop communication and technical skills (training provided)
- Health insurance package
Shortlisted candidates (applications that show evidence for language skills required and EU/EEA nationality or work permit) will be contacted via e-mail within 2 working days. If your CV covers the requirements and you do not receive an e-mail from us, you to check your application status, please message us on our facebook page: CareersInEurope.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.careersineurope.eu/index.php/page/applicants/command/applyforjob/vid/743030/bb/1/SiteId/3 →