Excellent multinational employer seeks new german speakers for there general Customer Service German team. Project is for a global IT giant.
Client is proud of their teams of young and talented multilingual speakers with over 40,000 colleagues who speak 49 languages in 80 countries. They provide learning and development opportunities that give you, a growth oriented culture, and a stimulating and positive work environment.
• Receive customer requests (via email) to enable effective resolution of the customer’s questions, ensuring that the requests are captured accurately and resolved in a timely manner;
• Verify the request details with the customer. Investigate the complaint, coordinate with other departments to identify best course of resolution, in a timely manner;
• Keep customer, as well as key internal stakeholders, informed until full complaint resolution. Demonstrate sense of urgency. Provide end to end ownership of the complaint and single point of contact for customer;
• Communication with local country business organization and other departments or partner business entities required to help with finding a resolution;
• Provide administrative support to the local country organization;
• Execute data quality checks to ensure consistency and accuracy of reporting.
We want people who have the drive to invent solutions for tomorrow’s problems. People who have empathy for the experiences customers go through and the passion to make them better. Additionally, you need:
• Fluency in German;
• Good English (internal communication only);
• Ability to work under pressure;
• Proactivity. Eagerness to learn and improve;
• High level of planning and organizational skills;
• Previous experience in customer facing environments would be considered of an advantage;
• Experience in MS Office Products;
Join our team of upbeat professionals and support some of the most successful organizations on the planet!
Yes, I am a national of a EU/EEA country
You will receive:
• Extensive training programs;
• Environment that stimulates achievement and excellent customer service;
• Competitive remuneration package;
• Access top notch business best practices;
• Work in a challenging and pleasant business environment.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.careersineurope.eu/index.php/page/applicants/command/applyforjob/vid/721832/bb/1/SiteId/3 →