ManpowerGroup is a worldwide innovative forerunner and leader in the field of employment through the provision of services and workforce management solutions for clients and helping people in their career development with the aim of understanding the needs of the clients and candidates in the changing world of work.
On behalf of our client, a company specializing in web development of products and apps tailored for clients from all over the world, ManpowerGroup Bulgaria is searching for an exceptional candidate to take the challenge and to successfully fill the position of:
Customer Service Advisor with German, Italian, French, Polish or Swedish
Are you are interested to work in an international environment surrounded by young and motivated people?
Do you feel gratification from managing challenging situations?
Then you are the perfect candidate for us!
Your day will include:
- Supporting customers – phone, email, chat, social media
- Delivering outstanding service with clarity, passion and enthusiasm
- Handling customer account information
- Helping each customer find their ideal car
- Dealing with requests between booking and pick-up
- Conducting post-travel investigations after the rental has finished.
- Fluency in German, Italian,French, Polish or Swedish
- Good command of English language – B2
- Have computer literacy- Internet, MS Office;
- Strong attention to detail
- Customers and results oriented
- Availability to work on shifts
- Interactive induction training
- Excellent salary and employee benefits package
- Friendly international team who will support you every step of the way.
- Voluntary Medical plan
- Transportation allowance
- Life insurance
- Annual reward and recognition events
- Holiday pay
- Team and company events
- Relocation package
Sound interesting? 🙂
If you feel that can face the challenge, please send us your CV. Confidentiality is guaranteed.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
ManpowerGroup is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to gender, marital status, national origin, age, creed, religion, race, color, ancestry, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability.
All applicants will be informed and shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview.
Manpower Bulgaria has License № 2033/20.04.2016 for providing human resources services.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.careersineurope.eu/index.php/page/applicants/command/applyforjob/vid/741343/bb/1/SiteId/3 →