Our client (part of one of the largest Belgian media and press groups) was created in September 2005. They are active in the European market from their offices in Sofia, the capital of Bulgaria, and Veliko Tarnovo. An experience and project-based approach makes this company the right partner for companies that are looking for cost-saving outsource solutions in the combined field of customer and contact center services on the one hand and administration on the other.
Our client is a global marketer of consumer and commercial products that offers a complete range of products for the office, the warehouse, the worksite, the home and even the classroom. Their teams offer a range of customer related services to their large client base.
The Consumer Relationship Representative with German and English will:
- Focus on genuine conversation and building a relationship with the consumers;
- Handle all type of consumer feedback and enquiries;
- Communicate with consumer through email, phone and chat;
- Aim for first call resolution and escalating more complex problems to a Level 2 team member;
- Support the brand by actively looking for suggestions or solutions to improve service.
To provide the Customer Service we aim to attract talented professionals with the following competencies:
- Excellent German and English – written and spoken;
- Proactive approach to meeting and exceeding consumer’s needs;
- Ability to analyze and understand information and ideas presented in orally or in writing;
- Ability to keep functioning effectively when under pressure ;
- Concern for achieving or surpassing results against an internal standard of excellence;
- Capable to effectively comply with a work schedule, quickly adapting to changes;
- Desire and drive to acquire knowledge and skills necessary to perform job more effectively;
- To improve quality and taking action to do so;
- Familiar with MS Office.
Please only apply of you’re an EU/EEAcitizen with fluency in German.
Yes, I am a national of a EU/EEA country
Join the team in Sofia (Bulgaria) and seize the opportunity to work in a place where innovation is a standard.
The company provides:
– Excellent start salary + bonus scheme;
– Relocation package;
– A varied and motivating full time job;
– Company trainings;
– Excellent multilingual business environment;
Since we believe that quality has its price, we offer more than just an attractive remuneration package.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.careersineurope.eu/index.php/page/applicants/command/applyforjob/vid/517853/bb/1/SiteId/3 →