Join this fast-growing global team and drive growth and your professional success. Commitment to ingenuity, technical excellence and delivering the best possible product will be rewarded with competitive compensation, industry-best training programmes and generous relocation packages. This will be the best career choice you’ll ever make.
• Handling customers accounts, solving account problems and providing information via emails, telephone and on-line chat;
• Proactive communication with customers to increase customer retention and value.
• Excellent English – verbal and written, native speaker level.
• Excellent German – verbal and written, native speaker level.
• Previous working experience as a customer support representative is considered a big advantage.
• Great communication skills, flexible and reliable
• Ability to work on shifts (including nights and weekends)
• Any other language is an advantage
• Very Good computer skills
- excellent salary for local standards
- work in an international team
- grow as you learn
- relocation package
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.careersineurope.eu/index.php/page/applicants/command/applyforjob/vid/721679/bb/1/SiteId/3 →