Our client is a $39 billion diversified Fortune 100 leader with more than 130,000 employees in 100 countries around the world. We invent and manufacture technologies that address some of the world’s toughest challenges linked to global macro trends like energy efficiency, clean energy generation, safety and security, globalization and customer productivity.
• You will be interacting with our end clients (from Netherlands and UK) who are contacting us via incoming calls/ emails/ web requests related to Honeywell products and solutions (security equipment, fire prevention, energy management, air conditioning etc).
• You will be creating, assigning and, where required, dispatching all service requests to appropriate personnel (through outbound calls.) You will have to consider the Service Level Agreements to ensure timely completion.
• Assigning work requests (preventative maintenance, routine service etc.) as required to appropriate colleagues in various departments.
• Manage (review, monitor and work to minimize) Service Requests, including escalations as required.
• Providing necessary communication back to customers regarding service requests and service satisfaction.
Documentation and Data Management
• Maintaining and updating databases with changes required in an accurate and timely manner.
• Preparing reports as requested within time frames given.
• English and Dutch proficiency is a must as you will be interacting directly with native speakers
• A strong interest in building a career in Customer Service field as we are interested in long term collaboration and provide the opportunities for it as well.
• You should be able to adapt based on the type of client: professional and formal with our end customers and informal with our field engineers colleagues.
• A true team player who likes helping other teams in their busy time periods.
• Previous Customer Service experience (around 1 year) in a multinational environment would get you fast on track, therefore it is preferred (not mandatory.)
Yes, I am a national of a EU/EEA country, I have general work permission for the country of the vacancy I applied for
Our client offers:
Salary gross around EUR 900
Quaterly target and revision bonus
25 days paid holiday
Benefits package (Choose your benefits: eg. Life Insurance, Private Pension, Public Transport and more)
Holiday vouchers and Lunch
Flight ticket to Bucharest
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.careersineurope.eu/index.php/page/applicants/command/applyforjob/vid/715448/bb/1/SiteId/3 →