Our client is one of the world’s leading suppliers of sensing, electrical protection, control and power management solutions. They design and manufacture devices that help satisfy the world’s growing need for safety, energy efficiency and a clean environment in global automotive, appliance, aircraft, industrial, military, heavy vehicle, heating, air-conditioning and ventilation, data, telecommunications, recreational vehicle and marine markets.
They are a rapidly growing $3.3 billion business with operations and business centers in 13 countries and over 22,000 employees worldwide, including 900 people in mostly engineering, business development and corporate support roles at their U.S. headquarters.
They pride themselves on being a leading global company with strong, local decision making and innovative, complex products that make a real difference. They have a reputation for unwavering integrity and offer global exposure to world-class talent and significant personal growth and development opportunities.
- Provide exceptional customer service – maintain proactive communication, act on customer enquiries in a timely and quality manner, follow-up on delivery issues, establish a productive relationship with the assigned accounts
- Assess customer requirements and utilize Sensata service programs to drive customer satisfaction
- Enter customer orders and keep track on the order status – monitor and coordinate with the internal units the progress of the production and shipment process; proactively follow-up with the customers on a regular base about the progress of their orders
- Address any gaps in order patterns to ensure compliance with contractual requirements and work with the necessary departments to address any non-compliance issues
- Regularly review supplier delivery performance ratings on customer portals and adhere to customer portal management requirements
- Prepare and act on reports for monitoring customer order behavior, ensure tracking and monitoring of internal company metrics
- Negotiate non-contractual customer requests as it relates to lead-time and expedited freight.
- 2 years Customer Service experience (in a manufacturing environment and B2B communication experience preferred)
- Proficiency with MS Office – strong knowledge in working with MS Excel
- Experience with ERP planning systems is a plus
- Very good written and verbal command in English
- Excellent written and verbal command in German
- Excellent communication skills for interfacing with customers, managers and business partners
- Strong analytical strategic and problem solving skills – ability to analyze, determine root cause and resolve customer issues
- Conflict resolution skills – able to handle complaints, settle disputes, and grievances and conflicts through negotiating with customers and internal departments
- Demonstrated ability to accept new ideas, engage in both critical and systemic thinking
- Strong organization, planning and time management skills to achieve results
- Strong personal and professional ethical values and integrity
- Diligent, punctual, very well organized
- Team player able to work in a dynamic multitasking environment under pressure
Yes, I am a national of a EU/EEA country, I have general work permission for the country of the vacancy I applied for
- Competitive compensation package and bonus related to performance
- Individual career path – management and technical career growth, enhanced by learning and development program, customized technical trainings and certification
- Committees by interests and culture activities
- Healthy work environment – medical insurance and sport cards
- Corporate social responsibility (CSR programs).
- Corporate events and team buildings
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.careersineurope.eu/index.php/page/applicants/command/applyforjob/vid/733066/bb/1/SiteId/3 →