Founded in 2004, our client has become the largest independent customer service provider in Bulgaria. They currently have an operational capacity of 1000 seats split over two locations – Sofia, Bulgaria and Skopje, Macedonia. This experience allows them to provide leading local and global clients with a broad range of tailored BPO, ITO and HRO services. Their mission is to bring value to each client and business process they serve through strong and professional teams, an agile business model and ongoing investments in state of the art technology. Seeing people as their main asset has lead to a supportive working environment providing a variety of career growth opportunities.
As part of the Sofia Dispatch Team, the Support Agent provides effective and timely remote support to HP customers. She/he is responsible for the proper handling of case types in scope for the team, in compliance with all processes and work instructions within Dispatch Organization.
• Timely manages the service requests of customers through different access channels. Verifies the request details with the customers;
• Coordinates the resources in a proper manner to the client. Monitors the overall service event to its completion;
• Keeps Customers Informed on case development status. Provides information to solve customer problem for customer satisfaction;
• Timely elevates and/or escalates complex issues;
• Manages multiple tasks or cases simultaneously with minimal supervision;
• Meets the deadlines and keeps the service level agreements.
• Fluency in German;
• Good English language skills;
• Analytical and problem-solving skills;
• Good computer literacy – MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook);
• Time management skills and working with tough deadlines.
• Professional experience: Successful Competition of Staff Agent Probation Period/or a relevant experience in a similar environment is an advantage;
• Basic Knowledge of the Business Processes is an advantage.
If you consider we can make a good team together please send your CV in English stating the position you are applying for.
Yes, I am a national of a EU/EEA country, I have general work permission for the country of the vacancy I applied for
> Very competitive salary
> Secundary benefits
> 20 days paid leave / year
> Medical insurance
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.careersineurope.eu/index.php/page/applicants/command/applyforjob/vid/532959/bb/1/SiteId/3 →