This employer is a Customer Service provider for corporations who view customer care as a strong component of their growth and brand development strategies. The importance is to build solid partnerships with clients based on mutually determined business objectives. The service offer includes contact center services, web services, data analysis, back office solutions and consulting services. Although the company is a global organization, the company prides itself on delivering boutique level client service aboard a foundation of operationally and technologically sound practices on par with any of the other leading providers in the industry. Consistency across our centers, regardless of geography, is at the core of our operating philosophy.
Always wondered what is it like to be in the luxurious hotel industry? Always been curious about the processes and sales in the international travel sector? This is your chance to dive deeper and start a career in the hospitality industry as a Customer Support & Sales Professional.
As part of our team you will be enjoying international exposure and some of the highest working standards in the industry. As the first point of contact the teams handle customers from all around Europe creating positive and rewarding customer experience.
1. Professionally handle high volume incoming inquiries from customers clients products and services
2. Thoroughly and efficiently gather customer information, assess and fulfill customer needs and educate customer where applicable regarding products and services listed above
3. Resolve customer issues via one call resolution guidelines and/or escalated process
4. Meet or exceed company and client performance metrics
5. Maintain a balance between company policy and customer benefit in decision making
6. Continuously evaluate and identify opportunities to drive process improvements that positively impact our client and its customers
7. Responsible for call disposition or compiling and generating reports as required
If you do not speak both German and French on a good level, applying will have no use. Both langages skills are needed. Thanks.
1. 1+ years of experience in customer service will be considered an advantage
2. Degree or appropriate education may be substituted for experience
3. Travel and/or Hospitality industry experience preferred
4. Call Center experience is not a must and will be considered an advantage
5. Strong detail orientation and excellent communication/listening skills
6. Ability to pass all skill assessments including demonstrated experience with Microsoft applications
7. Language requirements: must be fluent in both German AND French, and good level of English
8. Demonstrated passion for excellence with respect to treating and caring for customers
9. Strong decision making and analytical abilities
10. Ability to identify customer needs and clearly articulate product and service offerings
11. Willingness to work a flexible schedule to include weekends, possible holidays and occasional overtime when needed
12. Highly developed sense of integrity and commitment to customer satisfaction
13. Meet all attendance and dependability requirements
14. Team player
1. Strong verbal and written communication skills
3. Ability to exercise strong judgment and interpretation of customer request
5. Persuasiveness- ability to use strong sales and negotiation skills to sell and/or upsell services
6. Ability to show empathy when responding to customer situation
7. High level of integrity
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Yes, I am a national of a EU/EEA country, I have general work permission for the country of the vacancy I applied for
Some of the benefits working for this company:
1. Positive and rewarding working environment
2. Constant training and coaching initiatives
3. Global and multinational teams
4. Access to opportunities for professional and personal growth
5. Competitive remuneration package
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.careersineurope.eu/index.php/page/applicants/command/applyforjob/vid/606200/bb/1/SiteId/3 →