Highly professional and renowned international customer service corporation with branches across the globe. The Bulgarian office in Sofia is situated in a very modern mall / office area close to the city center and equiped with state of the art modern and advanced facilities to create an optimal work environment and great atmosphere.
We are are currently looking for professionals to provide technical support to a strategic partner for our service center in Sofia, Bulgaria. If you have the motivation, the relevant experience and the desire to learn and develop we encourage you to read all the details below and apply for the open position.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
• Responding to and resolving customer issues received via e-mail/web contact or phone;
• Typical queries – travellers that need help finding a vacation rental, booking a property, processing an online payment or owners that need help processing an order, editing an on-line property listing, resetting their account credentials or processing an on-line payment;
• Follow up to fully resolve the issue;
• Back-office operation work encompasses creating an on-line property listing, processing orders, and reviewing photos, traveller reviews, URLs and other content to ensure it meets guideline standards, terms and conditions and internal policies;
• Validate and publish many components of the on-line listing including but not limited to location, property description, location type, activity amenities, URL links, photos, property amenities, rental rates, contact information and calendar features;
• CSRs need to adhere to listing guidelines and follow proper workflow as they produce property listings.
• Excellent knowledge of French language;
• Good knowledge of English language;
• Strong customer service focus with ability to handle customers with a calm professional manner;
• Ability to show empathy and be persuasive;
• Good follow up skills;
• Ability to multi task and to make quick decisions;
• Must be flexible, receptive to change, and have the ability to adapt quickly to changing business requirements;
• Ability to work on flexible shifts and weekends.
Only EU/EEA citizens with exceptional French and English language skills will be considered, applying is otherwise not useful.
We offer competitive remuneration with:
• Unique social benefits package which includes
o Additional Health Insurance
o Additional Life Insurance
o Food Vouchers
o Gift Vouchers
o Transportation Allowance
• Team Building Activities
• Unique Training & Development Opportunities
• Rewards & Recognition Programs
If the above opportunity excites you, please forward your CV (in English). The information provided by you is personal and will be protected. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.careersineurope.eu/index.php/page/applicants/command/applyforjob/vid/603470/bb/1/SiteId/3 →