We are currently looking for professionals to provide technical support to one of our strategic partners at their customer service center in Sofia, Bulgaria. If you have the motivation, the relevant experience and the desire to learn and develop your skills, we encourage you to read all the details below and apply for the open position.
Customer Support with German
Project: Hospitality / Hotel reservations
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
• Responding to and resolving customer issues received via e-mail/web contact or phone;
• Typical queries – travellers that need help finding a vacation rental, booking a property, processing an online payment or owners that need help processing an order, editing an on-line property listing, resetting their account credentials or processing an on-line payment;
• Follow up to fully resolve any incoming issue;
• Back-office operation work encompasses creating an on-line property listing, processing orders, and reviewing photos, traveller reviews, URLs and other content to ensure it meets guideline standards, terms and conditions and internal policies;
• Validate and publish many components of the on-line listing including but not limited to location, property description, location type, activity amenities, URL links, photos, property amenities, rental rates, contact information and calendar features;
• CSRs need to adhere to listing guidelines and follow proper workflow as they produce property listings.
• Excellent knowledge of German language;
• Good knowledge of English language;
• Strong customer service focus with ability to handle customers in a calm professional manner;
• Ability to show empathy and skills to be persuasive;
• Good follow up skills;
• Ability to multi-task and to make quick decisions;
• Must be flexible and have the ability to adapt quickly to changing business requirements;
• Ability to work on flexible shifts and weekends.
Only EU/EEA citizens with exceptional German and English language skills will be considered, applying is otherwise not useful.
We offer competitive remuneration with:
• Unique social benefits package which includes
o Additional Health Insurance
o Additional Life Insurance
o Food Vouchers
o Gift Vouchers
o Transportation Allowance
• Team Building Activities
• Unique Training & Development Opportunities
• Rewards & Recognition Programs
If the above opportunity excites you, please forward your CV (in English). The information provided by you is personal and will be protected. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.careersineurope.eu/index.php/page/applicants/command/applyforjob/vid/603473/bb/1/SiteId/3 →