Our client is a global full-service eCommerce provider that supports digital retailers with every aspect of planning, developing, launching, monitoring, and evolving successful eCommerce platforms. They work closely with cutting-edge technologies such as: Salesforce, Magento, Hybris, KIBO.
With over 10 years of eCommerce experience and 100+ employees our client is a leader in the industry, located on three different continents and in global locations such as: UK, Italy, Netherlands, Phoenix and New York (US), Bulgaria and Serbia.
- Development and deployments of Demandware based Solutions
- Extending the core Demandware functionality by custom programming extensions and/or integrating a variety of 3rd-party solutions
- Development of solutions for desktop, tablet and mobile devices
- Participate in the conceptual and technical application design
- Follow the best practices in software development to ensure high quality deliverables
The role is based in Sofia, Bulgaria. There is an option for a distant office (work-from-home) mode.
- 3+ years of Web Development experience (PHP)
- 1+ years experience with Demandware Platform
- Experience with Web Services (SOAP / REST / JSON)
- Experience with Apache or Nginx
- Excellent knowledge of Object Oriented PHP5 and Design Patterns
- Good understanding of Relational Database concepts and SQL
- Good English written and verbal communication skills
- University degree in technical or related sciences
Preferences will be given to candidates with:
- Demandware Certification
- Experience with Linux OS and LAMP stack
- Experience with PHP frameworks (ZEND, Code Igniter, CakePHP, Symfony)
- Passion for improvement and learning about new technologies and software development practices
Yes, I am a national of a EU/EEA country, I have general work permission for the country of the vacancy I applied for
- Attractive remuneration package.
- Social benefits.
- Potential for growth.
- Open, friendly and fun working environment.
- Be a part of fast growing company and work with globally recognized brands.
Shortlisted candidates (applications that show evidence for technical skills required and EU/EEA nationality or work permit) will be contacted via e-mail within 2 working days. If your CV covers the requirements and you do not receive an e-mail from us, you can reach us via online chat at careersinbulgaria.eu.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.careersineurope.eu/index.php/page/applicants/command/applyforjob/vid/728237/bb/1/SiteId/3 →