Our client, a global provider of business process outsourcing services, develops integrated and innovative service
solutions. The site in Timisoara operates in two fields: Business Services and Shared Services.
Business Services: Forward-looking solution concepts for complex services: As specialists for service design with crossindustry
experience, they take care of business processes for their customers.
Shared Services: Intelligent service solutions from a single source: As an internal service provider, they support the other
departments such as Finance & Accounting, Purchasing and IT tech support by pooling transactional and administrative tasks.
- Invoice verification;
- Monitoring of workflows in the Accounts Payable Monitor (system to record and verify invoices automatically);
- Processing of payments within Accounts Payable process;
- Accounts and balance reconciliation;
- Month end reconciliation of Inter unit suppliers;
- Processing and controlling of the GR/IR account;
- Clarification of supplier requests;
- Vendor reconciliation;
- Ensure good communication with local unit and internal/ external customers;
- Support of year end closing activities in the area of AP IFRS and local GAAP;
- Any other tasks required by the superior manager.
- Bachelor’s degree – Business Administration, Accounting;
- Finance, Economics, or related degree;
- At least two years working knowledge in Financial accounting, especially in Accounts Payable field;
- Fluently spoken and written Czech and English;
- Proficient computer skills – SAP Module FI, MM and MS Office;
- Ability to work in a structured and careful way;
- Customer service and communication skills;
- Team player and ability to work in a flexible way;
- Likes to work with numbers;
- Willingness to travel;
- Open minded and easy to get along with.
Our client will only consider applicants with the nationality (or work permit) of one of the EU/EEA countries, and NOT in need of work permit to be arranged.
Yes, I am a national of a EU/EEA country, I have general work permission for the country of the vacancy I applied for
- Relocation package
- Flexible benefits and services
- Medical services
- Employee discounts, various sports and health opportunities
Shortlisted candidates (applications that show evidence for the fluent language skills, cover other requirements and EU/EEA nationality or work permit) will be contacted via e-mail within 2 working days. If your CV covers the requirements and you do not receive an e-mail from us, please message us on our facebook page: CareersInEurope to check your application status.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.careersineurope.eu/index.php/page/applicants/command/applyforjob/vid/742562/bb/1/SiteId/3 →