Our client is a leading provider of products and services for content security and moderation, to online marketplaces. Since the start in 2002, they have specialized in defeating fraud by constantly analyzing patterns and trends to stay ahead of scammers.
Customers are benefitting from improved content quality and relevancy, enabling them to deliver better experiences to their users. Our client today offers a mix of automation and manual moderation by teams in five offices around the world, all tailor made to the needs of its clients.
Join a vibrant, international team, dedicated to making the internet a safer place for all!
Your Role and Responsibilities:
- Reviewing and moderating ads and user-profiles, with high accuracy at a fast pace
- Participating in regular training sessions to learn and maintain expert knowledge of publication rules, market trends and moderation best practices
- Collaborating with your team members
- Providing feedback to managers on trends, common end-user mistakes and questions. You are our eyes and ears and you know the users the best!
- Giving input on improvements of publication rules to improve user experiences
- Supporting users and answer their questions via email
- Fluent in Flemish / Dutch and have good knowledge of English
- Flexible and able to make quick decisions in a dynamic environment
- Conscientious and reliable
- Eagle eyed with great attention to details
- Caring about people – you will be working with securing the online safety our customers and their users
- Ideally interested in marketplaces, shared economy and new technology
- Previous experience in content moderation, customer care and/or online business is a plus
Our client will only consider applicants with the nationality (or work permit) of one of the EU/EEA countries, and NOT in need of work permit to be arranged.
Yes, I am a national of a EU/EEA country
- An opportunity to make a positive impact on the digital world
- A stimulating and rewarding job in a fast-moving, innovative and international tech-company
- Career opportunities within a management or expert field
- A defined ladder for progression, ranging from level 1-6 for expert positions and Junior to Senior Team Leads
- Private Health Insurance
- Comprehensive training
- Fun events, great colleagues and a fresh, playful workplace
- Re-location packages for international applicants
- Free shuttle service after the late shift
Shortlisted candidates (applications that show evidence for native language skills, cover other requirements and EU/EEA nationality or work permit) will be contacted via e-mail within 2 working days. If your CV covers the requirements and you do not receive an e-mail from us, please message us on our facebook page: CareersInEurope to check your application status.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.careersineurope.eu/index.php/page/applicants/command/applyforjob/vid/742576/bb/1/SiteId/3 →