Multiple jobs available
We are looking for 2 Angular js front-end developers for a project in Arnhem, Netherlands. The company is involved in solutions related to power grids. We can only consider candidates with EU/EEA citizenship.
Assignment and activities:
The assignment concerns the finalization of the implementation of a management tool for a Substation Protection product. This consists of a web application by which the user can manage (monitor, analyze, upgrade, backup, etc.) systems for substation protection (substations are facilities in the electricity grid where voltage is transformed from high to mid voltage and where distribution of electricity starts). The application consists of dashboards, software update functionality (a custom function is the diff/merge functionality where files are compared and differences merged). This ‘front-end’ will be key for user acceptance. The application consists of a HTML/Angular front-end and Java EE back-end for implementing, authorization, processing. Security is an important aspect. The tool will be deployed in a newly created secure network architecture. LDAP is used for authentication.
- Design of the applications in architectural or detailed design documents
- Specification of interfaces in interface design documents
- Design of layout of the web application
- Implementation of the applications
- Testing on unit/module level
- Creating the documentation
- Java EE/Spring/Tomcat
- Deployment on VM Ware in a network environment
- Testing using SonarQube
- Continuous integration and testing (CITE)
- Atlassian toolchain (BitBucket/git, Bamboo, Jira, Confluence)
- Postgres database
Developers are, as a team, responsible for delivery of the applications. The customer will provide project lead, product owner and architect.
- Key: Experience with front-end development and design, to be shown by means of project references.
- Front-end java scripting, like AngularJS, Bootstrap, …
- Experience with Linux
- Experience with Java EE
- Knowledge of frameworks like Spring
- Experience with unit tests and integration/system testing
- CITE, preferably in Atlassian Bamboo
- GIT for source code control, preferably Atlassian Bitbucket
- Ability to make and motivate design decisions
- Maven, and SDEs like Netbeans or Eclipse
- Experience with LDAP in Java
- Database: Postgres
- Preferably: knowledge of networking, routing, proxies, etc.
- Preferably: knowledge of VMWare ESXi VSphere
- Preferably: knowledge of Docker
- Team Player
- Fluency in English, Dutch strongly preferred
Note: You should NOT need a work permit to be arranged, unfortunately, ONLY EU/EEA citizens can be considered
No, but I will graduate/have graduated in The Netherlands, Yes, I am a national of a EU/EEA country, No, but I will graduate/have graduated MA/Msc level at a global top-150 University, I have general work permission for the country of the vacancy I applied for
Start as soon as possible with a project duration orf approximately 6 months. Pay/hourly rate depending on level of seniority, but competitive in any case.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.careersineurope.eu/index.php/page/applicants/command/applyforjob/vid/735207/bb/1/SiteId/3 →