International company, starting up operations in Sofia as of September ’13. Our client is active in the onine gaming industry. The start up situation will allow an exciting breeding ground for adventurous and ambitious people to develop, take responsibility and grow with the company towards a higher level.
If you are looking for an interesting and challenging job; if you would like to be part of a team of young and enthusiastic professionals who work in a friendly and informal environment and enjoy their job; if you would like to become part of a fascinating world, we have a proposal for you. Currently we are looking for Customer Support Representative to join us.
What would you do?
- Providing high quality service and support our clients via Emails, phone and chats.
- Giving feedback to management.
- Being informed about all matters, connected with the job.
- Constantly improving the language and communicative skills you have.
Please only apply if you hold an EU/EEA passport/citizenship and are fluent in the language asked for.
We would like you to have:
- At least 1 year of experience as a customer support representative, preferably in the online gaming or betting industry.
- Perfect Swedish – both written and spoken – as (near)native level.
- Proven ability in reaching targets.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Good computer literacy.
- High communication skills, multitasking.
Your personal profile:
- Result-oriented professional.
- Excellent time management.
- Enthusiastic and hardworking.
Yes, I am a national of a EU/EEA country, I have general work permission for the country of the vacancy I applied for
- A competitive salary with great benefits;
- Many attractive secondary benefits like health insurance from day 1, food vouchers and a great atmosphere;
- An open-minded management team that promotes innovation, personal development and professional growth through constant training and upgrading programs;
- The opportunity to work with the latest technologies;
- An exciting and innovative multinational business environment;
- Lots of Fun!
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.careersineurope.eu/index.php/page/applicants/command/applyforjob/vid/560081/bb/1/SiteId/3 →