Top level job
Our client is one of the world’s leading suppliers of sensing, electrical protection, control and power management solutions. They design and manufacture devices that help satisfy the world’s growing need for safety, energy efficiency and a clean environment in global automotive, appliance, aircraft, industrial, military, heavy vehicle, heating, air-conditioning and ventilation, data, telecommunications, recreational vehicle and marine markets.
They are a rapidly growing $3.3 billion business with operations and business centers in 13 countries and over 22,000 employees worldwide, including 900 people in mostly engineering, business development and corporate support roles at their U.S. headquarters.
They pride themselves on being a leading global company with strong, local decision making and innovative, complex products that make a real difference. They have a reputation for unwavering integrity and offer global exposure to world-class talent and significant personal growth and development opportunities.
- Lead a team of employees to achieve established supply chain performance goals. Coach, direct and develop team members to achieve these goals;
- Ensure the successful execution of the monthly Sales and Operations Planning processes to achieve a profitable end to end supply response accounting for trade-offs;
- Lead the establishment of appropriate Finished Good (FG) equipment capacity buffer targets and ensure processes exist to sense potential capacity gaps at appropriate levels of detail;
- Set finished good inventory goals, review and approve new inventory requirements, and ensure compliance to existing inventory models;
- Develop manufacturing models and corresponding inventory strategies specific to the business that satisfy requirements for inventory, operations costs, lead time to customers and delivery targets;
- Ensure Oracle parameters are optimized for demand signal integrity;
- Manage global allocation in situations where demand significantly exceeds supply;
- Drive the development of an item level Master Production Schedule out to supplier lead time in order to stabilize operations loading and requirements to suppliers while meeting customer on time delivery goals and inventory goals;
- Develop and track supply chain performance measurements to provide feedback on execution, identify improvement opportunities and drive change;
- Implement supply chain improvement projects that deliver process improvement for the entire Supply Chain Management function.
- Engineering degree preferred, BS in Supply Chain, Finance or similar required; MBA is a plus;
- 5 – 7 years related experience;
- Experience linking key supply chain performance measures with financial results;
- Strong analytical problem solving skills;
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills;
- Ability to prioritize critical issues and display the initiative and flexibility in dealing with them;
- Experience in Program and Project Management;
- Understanding of an ERP system; Oracle experience is preferred;
- Experience with global projects and leading global teams is preferred;
- APICS and Lean certification preferred;
- Occasional travel up to 10% may be required to other sites.
No, but I will graduate/have graduated in The Netherlands, Yes, I am a national of a EU/EEA country, No, I need a work permit to be arranged, No, but I will graduate/have graduated MA/Msc level at a global top-150 University, I have general work permission for the country of the vacancy I applied for
Competitive compensation package and bonus related to performance
Challenging international projects within various global teams
Individual career path – management and technical career growth, enhanced by learning and development program, customized technical trainings and certification
Committees by interests and culture activities
Healthy work environment – medical insurance and sport cards
Corporate social responsibility (CSR programs).
Corporate events and team buildings
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.careersineurope.eu/index.php/page/applicants/command/applyforjob/vid/733008/bb/1/SiteId/3 →