Our client is a global information technology, consulting and outsourcing company with services spanning financial services, retail, transportation, manufacturing, healthcare services, energy and utilities, technology, telecom and media.
Serving clients in more than 175 cities across 6 continents, they help customers do business better by leveraging our industry-wide experience, deep technology expertise, comprehensive portfolio of services and vertically aligned business model. The 55 dedicated emerging technologies ‘Centers of Excellence’ enable them to harness the latest technology for delivering business capability to their clients. They also champion optimised utilization of natural resources, capital and talent.
- Maintain sufficient information to facilitate knowledge of the supplier’s issues
- Provide and publish a single, menu-driven primary contact center toll free contact telephone number
- Communicate the problem status and time to resolution to affected personnel
- Close the call, with the caller’s agreement
- Provide problem resolution tools and aids
- Record, analyze and report on a regular basis, on calls received, including details of call volumes and duration, problem trends, abandon rate and wait times, first call resolution rate, problem resolution time
- Provide and publish alternate access channels to the Services Contact Center including, email, web portal and fax communication of problems, requests and other operational information
- Fluency in English and Dutch
- Diploma / Degree holder or pursuing Bachelor Degree Courses
- At least 1 year of experience in Customer Support/ Procurement/ Finance/ Helpdesk
- Good reporting skills
- Ability to adhere to timelines
- Attention to detail
- Active listening
- Call handling skills
- Knowledge of P2P (Procure to Pay) in an advantage
Our client will only consider applicants with the nationality (or work permit) of one of the EU/EEA countries, and NOT in need of work permit to be arranged.
Yes, I am a national of a EU/EEA country
- Fantastic opportunity to work for one of the biggest brands in the world in a unique work environment
- Great career opportunity with a leading international outsourcing company
- Opportunity of personal development in a multinational working environment
- Competitive salary with attractive set of social benefits
- Relocation package: in case that you are not living in Timisoara, the company will offer you support In order to relocate to our office location
- Access to a variety of benefits available through a flexible package that can be customized depending on each employees’ needs
- Personal and professional development through a variety of training programs (hard/soft skills)
Shortlisted candidates (applications that show evidence for native language skills, cover other requirements and EU/EEA nationality or work permit) will be contacted via e-mail within 2 working days. If your CV covers the requirements and you do not receive an e-mail from us, please message us on our facebook page: CareersInEurope to check your application status.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.careersineurope.eu/index.php/page/applicants/command/applyforjob/vid/738390/bb/1/SiteId/3 →