International company, starting up operations in Sofia as of September ’13. Our client is active in the onine gaming industry. The start up situation will allow an exciting breeding ground for adventurous and ambitious people to develop, take responsibility and grow with the company towards a higher level.
You will be a part of our J2EE development team in the online gaming industry. End to end development.
Please only apply if you hold an EU/EEA passport/citizenship. For non-EU citizens, the necessary work permit will not be arranged.
We would like you to have:
- Completed your first degree in software engineering or computer science from a technical university;
- At least 3 years of development experience (with at least 2 years in J2EE technology development)
- Good knowledge of the following technologies: Java, OOP, J2EE, Web, SQL, JDBC
- Knowledge of the following technologies is an advantage: Spring Framework, JPA, Hibernate, Eclipse IDE
You will also need to have:
- Good command of the English language;
- Exceptional analytical problem solving abilities;
- Enthusiasm and be willing to work hard;
- Excellent time management skills and be able to pay attention to details;
- A willingness to learn and be results-oriented;
- The desire to be an excellent team player;
Yes, I am a national of a EU/EEA country, I have general work permission for the country of the vacancy I applied for
- A competitive salary with great benefits;
- Many attractive secondary benefits like health insurance from day 1, food vouchers and a great atmosphere;
- An open-minded management team that promotes innovation, personal development and professional growth through constant training and upgrading programs;
- The opportunity to work with the latest technologies;
- An exciting and innovative multinational business environment;
- Lots of Fun!
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.careersineurope.eu/index.php/page/applicants/command/applyforjob/vid/558894/bb/1/SiteId/3 →