Accenture Services Sp. Z o.o.
Multiple jobs available
Junior Customer Service Representative with German, French, Dutch or Nordic languages
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 435,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture Operations helps clients achieve new value and productivity from their business processes by applying analytics, process acumen and industry expertise to the transactional data and processes we manage and operate on our clients’ behalf.
What will you do:
• Customer Service activities related to service and repair requests from the customers over the phone or via e-mail
• Validation of contractual agreements related to Service and Repair process
• Order management and returns management activities in SAP
• Coordination of service and repair process with internal teams and spare parts vendors
• Ensures resolution of queries within the contractual metrics
What do we expect?
• Very good English and fluent (C1/C2 level in either: German, French, Dutch or Nordic language (Swedish, Finnish, Norwegian or Danish))
• Microsoft Office package knowledge (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
• Preferably experience in customer service
• Experience in working with SAP would be an asset
You a have a passport/nationality of one of the EU/EEA countries. A work permit will not be offered. If you need a work permit and/or do not speak fluently any of the mentioned languages, your application will be discarded without further notice. Thanks for understanding.
Yes, I am a national of a EU/EEA country, I have general work permission for the country of the vacancy I applied for
What can we offer:
• Support for your career and competences development – learning from colleagues, courses and trainings, allowing you to boost your skills and become #BEFUTUREPROOF
• Using foreign language and new technology solutions daily, cooperating with various Clients
• CSR activities and rich social life – Book Club, International Cuisine Club, Accenture Runners Club, family events, cultural meetings, photography classes, climbing, soccer, swimming
• Full work comfort – private medical care, life insurance, access to MyBenefit platform
When applying please enclose the below statement:
“I hereby express my consent to process my personal data included in my job offer by Accenture Sp. z o.o. or any other entity of the Accenture group for recruitment purposes and once the recruitment process is closed, I agree that Accenture Sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw, 00-121, ul. Sienna 39 or any other entity of Accenture group places and processes my personal data in its database. I also express my consent to sending my personal data to third parties within the Accenture group pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29th August 1997 (Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 101, position 926 as amended). I submit the data voluntarily. I have been informed about the right of access to the content of my data and about the possibility of correcting them.”
Accenture does not discriminate employment candidates on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, disability, national origin, political beliefs, trade union membership, ethnicity, denomination, sexual orientation or any other basis impermissible under Polish law.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.careersineurope.eu/index.php/page/applicants/command/applyforjob/vid/736870/bb/1/SiteId/3 →