Accenture Services Sp. Z o.o.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 375,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture Operations is one of Accenture key capabilities dedicated to work on outsourcing engagements. These are long-term partnerships with clients for whom we manage and provide increasingly specialized business operations, such as finance and accounting, IT, applications development and maintenance, helpdesk services, and HR. We not only maintain key business functions for clients, we constantly seek to improve them to help our clients move ahead of the competition.
Languages asked for: Arabic, Croatian, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Serbian, Spanish or Turkish.
Job location is Warsaw, Poland
• Work to support customers of our client
• Understand and make decisions according to defined Client Policies and Procedures
• Familiarize with or be interested in culture of supported language (pop culture, history, slang, etc.)
• Respond to contacts from users within the agreed timelines and quality standards
• Identify inefficiencies / improvement opportunities in processes and suggest solutions
• Interface effectively with other internal and Client teams
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
• Fluent reading and writing skills in Arabic, Croatian, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Serbian, Spanish or Turkish
• Strong knowledge of modern culture, interest in current events, pop culture, and history is a must
• Graduate with good-to-have minimum 1 year of working experience (preferably in a multinational environment)
• Extremely reliable, consistent, hard-working and able to work analytically within a problem solving environment
• Computer literacy and passionate about the internet
• Open for shift working system – morning, evening and night shifts
Yes, I am a national of a EU/EEA country, I have general work permission for the country of the vacancy I applied for
• The ability to use your knowledge of foreign languages on a daily basis at work (we serve our Clients in almost 30 foreign languages)
• Experience with a range of Clients and technology solutions which provides professional relevance
• Operating according to Lean Six Sigma philosophy
• Collaborating and learning from diverse and talented colleagues helps you “raise your game”
• Trainings and development tailored to help you achieve your potential
• New Joiners Programme including trainings
• Opportunity to engage in Corporate Social Responsibility initiatives
• We also think about your social life, at Accenture you will be able to take part in different initiatives like Book Club, International Cuisine Club, Accenture Runners Club, family events, cultural meetings, photography classes, climbing, soccer, swimming and many others.
• Social benefit packages including: private medical care, My Benefit, life insurance
• Friendly work atmosphere in multicultural environment
Please send your CV in English with reference number 00476148/CiE via email email@example.com.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.careersineurope.eu/index.php/page/applicants/command/applyforjob/vid/722229/bb/1/SiteId/3 →