Multiple jobs available
Global HR specialist servicing clients in major industries from and in various locations in the world. Currently they are looking for colleagues for their Prague office.
Join our team of HR Generalists supporting an external client by providing administrative HR services covering the area of Payroll, Compensation and Benefits, Contracts and Personnel Administration.
Your daily activities include:
• Data look up as well as data entry in various HR administration systems;
• Creation of official HR documents;
• Processing of emails and possibly phone calls from customers (employees of the client company);
• Handling payroll-related requests;
• Active contribution to knowledge sharing within the team;
• Active participation in the identification of opportunities for process improvements;
• Performance of ad hoc tasks when necessary.
• Fluent knowledge of Dutch language and good knowledge of English language;
• Ability to learn and use efficiently different computer systems;
• Ability to function in a team;
• Ability to analyze and solve complex issues;
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
• Proactive, taking initiative and actively think about improvements;
• Flexibility to take on additional responsibilities and tasks when required.
Yes, I am a national of a EU/EEA country
• Valuable international work experience in international specialists teams;
• Internal growth via a training curriculum (management traineeships; coaching programs, etc.);
• Competitive local salary and wide range of benefits (meal and wellness coupons, 5 weeks of holiday, health insurance, working from home and incentive pay.);
• Professional growth based on performance.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.careersineurope.eu/index.php/page/applicants/command/applyforjob/vid/722585/bb/1/SiteId/3 →