Careservant is an internationally operating software firm, based in Eindhoven, the Netherlands. The company is a Philips spin-off, sold in 2013 to a group of European entrepreneurs. CareServant offers an innovative patient portal focused primarily on Apple devices (iPads, Apple TV) that combines entertainment, information, communication and integration into administrative and clinical processes – in a fully automated manner, so there is less burden on hospital staff. Clinics can speed up digital transformation with all its economic and clinical benefits, and increase patient experience with our solution.
We have customers in several European countries and a highly ambitious business plan for fast growth and expansion across Europe and beyond. We form a dynamic and flexible team of smart and skilled people, using a varied palette of technologies to reach our goals. To support our growth we are looking to expand our team in our Eindhoven office. Specifically, we are looking for a Junior Solutions Architect (36-40 hours). CareersinHolland.com will handle all applications on our behalf.
In cooperation with and under the guidance of the technical director/CTO, you will architect and craft our (future) solution from A to Z, using a broad variety of technology and platforms.
- 2 – 3 years relevant SW development experience, including some experience with solution crafting and Agile
- Experienced with involvement in pre- and post sales process
- Experience with Windows and iOS, and preferably Android operating systems;
- Preferable, knowledge of C#, Objective C, Java, and a bit of HTML and CSS
- Knowledge of MDM, networking and audio visual systems is preferable
- Bsc or Msc in Computer Science or similar fields
- Ability to understand complex IT systems
- Strong communication skills with the ability to discuss complex technical problems.
- Ability to listen to customer needs and translate into practical solutions
- Flexible, motivated, happy to work in a small, dynamic team
- Very customer focused
- The ability to effectively interact with both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Fluent in English, and preferably one or more of the languages Dutch, French or German
No, but I will graduate/have graduated in The Netherlands, Yes, I am a national of a EU/EEA country, No, but I will graduate/have graduated MA/Msc level at a global top-150 University, I have general work permission for the country of the vacancy I applied for
- The opportunity to learn and grow, being mentored by very experienced colleagues
- A dynamic yet solid start-up environment, offering lots of challenges combined with a flexible work environment
- Be part of a growing, smart and highly international team of seasoned technology professionals
- Salary: €2,900.00 to €3,600.00 gross/month
- Additional benefits and incentives (such as a variable bonus plan, option plan) can be added
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.careersineurope.eu/index.php/page/applicants/command/applyforjob/vid/735142/bb/1/SiteId/3 →