Our client is a fast-growing, online broker active in 18 countries. They are the market leader in the Netherlands and a top tier player in Europe, executing over 40 billion euro in transactions across 65 exchanges worldwide.
The client is rapidly expanding activities within the European Union and, next, outside of the EU. In order to support their growing business operations, they are looking for a motivated and skilled professional to join the team in Sofia.
- Prepare comprehensive test scenarios to cover all requirements through all testing phases, including creating and executing test cases, functional testing, integration testing, regression testing and mobile/device testing.
- Collect and aggregate information from the Help Desk, clearly articulate the steps required to reproduce a bug with accompanying details (screenshots, test data, etc.)
- Maintain consistent dialogue with product developers and software developers throughout development and test cycles.
- MS/BS degree in Computer Science or related field (preferred)
- Experience as a QA tester
- Experience in Web applications testing
- Good knowledge of bug tracking tool(s)
- Willingness to learn how to monitor applications using multiple methods (application server logs, browser inspection tools, etc.)
- Intermediate level of English
Note: Only candidates who are local or are already located in Bulgaria with EU/EEA nationality or work permit will be considered.
Yes, I am a national of a EU/EEA country
- An awesome role within a fast growing company;
- Competitive salary;
- Ownership – the freedom and space to be trusted to do what you do best and to get things done – quickly;
- A real opportunity to explore and experiment – developing new & improving current product features;
- An excellent career move – complexity, challenge and real variety collaborating with smart, passionate and creative people;
Shortlisted candidates (applications that show evidence for technical skills required and EU/EEA nationality or work permit) will be contacted via e-mail within 2 working days. If your CV covers the requirements and you do not receive an e-mail from us, you can reach us via online chat at careersinbulgaria.eu.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.careersineurope.eu/index.php/page/applicants/command/applyforjob/vid/728345/bb/1/SiteId/3 →