Multiple jobs available
Europe’s largest online casino. Customer is King, but this certainly also applies to the employees. You’ll notice, considering all company events that are being organized as well as the luxurious office including massage, restaurant, gaming room and gym. It’s an amazing employer that will take good care of you. A highly international work environment with colleagues from many other countries guarantees a vibrant and fun atmosphere.
After a 3 week training period you’ll start guiding clients playing blackjack, roulette and poker. As this is an online/virtual casino, you will be working in front of a camera. You are the host and ambassador and will ensure that all players have an enjoyable and positive experience.
What are we looking for?
▪ You like to talk, know what entertainment means and are not afraid to present yourself
▪ You love to lead the conversation and at the same time will always keep a professional attitude as a true host
▪ You are fluent ((near) native level) in either German, Swedish and/or Norwegian and speak English on an advanced level
▪ You can commit to the job and stay in Malta for at least 9 months
▪ Experience in the casino/gambling industry is not required
You are an EU/EEA country national, NOT in need of a work permit, and you speak one or more of the mentioned languages fluently. These are basic requirements in order to be considered. Thanks for understanding.
Yes, I am a national of a EU/EEA country, I have general work permission for the country of the vacancy I applied for
What do we offer?
● Flight ticket
● Free (shared) housing for the first 3 weeks
● A thorough training program
● Flexible work hours
● A good salary of 1650 euro (based on 38 hours) and a bonus schemme adding up to 500,- per month
● Renting with discount
● Health insurance
● Company attire will be provided for by the employer
● Sports facilities
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.careersineurope.eu/index.php/page/applicants/command/applyforjob/vid/737147/bb/1/SiteId/3 →