If you are looking for an interesting and challenging job and you would like to be part of a team of young and enthusiastic professionals who work in a friendly and informal environment; if you would like to become part of the fascinating world of online gaming, check out this proposal!
This company is a leading international lottery scratch cards and slots games development company. The company is expanding rapidly and opened a Sofia office offering great opportunities to start in a fresh and motivating environment.
Staff is motivated with continuous training and by creating a work environment that stimulates to perform at optimum levels. Our client believes that people are the base of their power.
- Construct, hire and manage the Operation teams (Support, Retention Branding, etc.).
- Recruit relevant candidates for the Operation roles.
- Responsible for supervision, motivation and evaluation of the operation teams.
- Research new possibilities for investments.
- Sales, Marketing and Customer Service – Plan and support sales and marketing activities.
- Monitor the market and create the development strategy according to the market.
- Generate new business ideas and partnerships for future company development.
- Communication – Monitor, manage and improve the efficiency of support services such as IT, HR, Accounts and Finance.
- Facilitate coordination and communication between support functions.
- 3-5 years of experience as an operation manager in the E-gaming industry.
- Experience in constructing operation teams, as well as projects management.
- Excellent managerial skills and leadership.
- English – fluent. Other languages – advantage.
- Willing to travel abroad.
- Computer literacy – MS Office; ERP/CRM.
- Experience in business development.
- Excellent skills to manage and motivate teams.
- Result-oriented professional.
- Enthusiastic and hardworking.
- Ambitious, organized and dynamic person.
- Proactive and taking initiative.
- Able to develop profitable business relationship.
Yes, I am a national of a EU/EEA country
- Competitive salary and social packages.
- Excellent multinational business environment.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.careersineurope.eu/index.php/page/applicants/command/applyforjob/vid/712306/bb/1/SiteId/3 →