Our client is one of the world leaders in outsources customer service experience. For over 30 years of existance, the company grew to 70 000 passionate associates in more than 22 countries. They collaborate with some of well-known global brands in the field of technology, financial services, retailers and more.
In Sofia, Bulgaria, there are over 800 employees, supporting customers from different parts of Europe.
The Quality Assurance Specialist is responsible to support Team Managers in implementing and using the QMA, ensuring that the site is achieving/exceeding monthly contractual quality goals leading to a direct correlation in the customer experience, through call/NVC monitoring, feedback, reporting, analysis, calibration and provision of general support as required.
- Perform quality assessment in line with QMA guidelines and structure and identify areas for improvement through call observation and analysis of metrics.
- Ensure that target number of monitoring sessions is met on a daily/weekly/monthly basis.
- Build improvement with constructive, non-biased 1:1 feedback on monitoring assessments and provide motivation and support to individuals and teams to ensure quality targets are met and exceeded.
- Liaise with Team Leaders to address poor performances and implement action plans to improve agent performance and ability.
- Provide updates on progress, trends and concerns and ensure that any issues impacting quality are flagged.
- Support Team Leaders in the creation and distribution of all QMA reporting, for both the site and the Client.
- Ensure that the monitoring database is updated and maintained and that any risks/issues are reported in a timely manner.
- In-depth working knowledge
- Fluency in Polish language – both written and verbal
- Excellent conversational and written knowledge in English
- Excellent knowledge of all MS office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook) for creating needed reports, meeting presentations and other project related documentation
- Being able to work on late shifts and shifts during the weekend
- Minimum of 6 months of customer service working experience
Please only apply if you have an EU/EEA nationality or work permit!
Yes, I am a national of a EU/EEA country, I have general work permission for the country of the vacancy I applied for
- Competitive remuneration scheme including monthly performance bonus
- Social package including: additional healthcare insurance; gift vouchers; free ice-cream and fruits; social team activities
- Variety of discounts in leading brands
- To join a young and dynamic team in multinational environment
- Opportunities for long-term professional career
- Internal trainings and development accordingly global standards
- Friendly and accessible office location
- Opportunity for flexible working hours
- Charity activities, team buildings and sport events
Shortlisted candidates (applications that show evidence for native language skills, cover other requirements and EU/EEA nationality or work permit) will be contacted via e-mail within 2 working days. If your CV covers the requirements and you do not receive an e-mail from us, please message us on our facebook page: CareersInEurope to check your application status.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.careersineurope.eu/index.php/page/applicants/command/applyforjob/vid/742285/bb/1/SiteId/3 →