Top level job
Our client is one of the world’s leading suppliers of sensing, electrical protection, control and power management solutions. They design and manufacture devices that help satisfy the world’s growing need for safety, energy efficiency and a clean environment in global automotive, appliance, aircraft, industrial, military, heavy vehicle, heating, air-conditioning and ventilation, data, telecommunications, recreational vehicle and marine markets.
They are a rapidly growing $3.3 billion business with operations and business centers in 13 countries and over 22,000 employees worldwide, including 900 people in mostly engineering, business development and corporate support roles at their U.S. headquarters.
They pride themselves on being a leading global company with strong, local decision making and innovative, complex products that make a real difference. They have a reputation for unwavering integrity and offer global exposure to world-class talent and significant personal growth and development opportunities.
- Project Process engineer supports process development with knowledge from mass production equipment performance and design in building of new equipment;
- Accept and validate new equipment in pre-launch and support Process engineering in moving and installing in mass production new equipment and processes;
- Take a part of continues improvement programs related to existing processes and equipment;
- Participating in the conceptual phase equipment development.
- Making sure the new process and equipment are set to be launched.
- Continues improvement and development of the existing processes.
- Administrating the relevant paper work (FMEA, Process Flow, ect.)
- Related work experience is an advantage;
- Understanding of Quality Tools and statistical methods for analysis and control is an advantage;
- University degree in a technical specialty;
- Very good English language skills
- Very good communication and organizational skills
- Responsible and logical thinking person
No, but I will graduate/have graduated in The Netherlands, Yes, I am a national of a EU/EEA country, No, I need a work permit to be arranged, No, but I will graduate/have graduated MA/Msc level at a global top-150 University, I have general work permission for the country of the vacancy I applied for
Competitive compensation package and bonus related to performance
Challenging international projects within various global teams
Individual career path – management and technical career growth, enhanced by learning and development program, customized technical trainings and certification
Committees by interests and culture activities
Healthy work environment – medical insurance and sport cards
Corporate social responsibility (CSR programs)
Corporate events and team buildings
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.careersineurope.eu/index.php/page/applicants/command/applyforjob/vid/733007/bb/1/SiteId/3 →