Our client is one of the world’s leading suppliers of sensing, electrical protection, control and power management solutions. They design and manufacture devices that help satisfy the world’s growing need for safety, energy efficiency and a clean environment in global automotive, appliance, aircraft, industrial, military, heavy vehicle, heating, air-conditioning and ventilation, data, telecommunications, recreational vehicle and marine markets.
They are a rapidly growing $3.3 billion business with operations and business centers in 13 countries and over 22,000 employees worldwide, including 900 people in mostly engineering, business development and corporate support roles at their U.S. headquarters.
They pride themselves on being a leading global company with strong, local decision making and innovative, complex products that make a real difference. They have a reputation for unwavering integrity and offer global exposure to world-class talent and significant personal growth and development opportunities.
The Project Manager is the link between all disciplines involved in our projects and is delivering an important contribution to the success of our business. In your daily work, you will be working with an international team on the development of new products, or on changes to existing products. Communication is key and you will be travelling to our customers, suppliers and production locations regularly. We are looking for candidates to support our Project Management Team, who have a technical background, experience in project management and excellent communication skills.
The main tasks and responsibilities of the project manager are:
Organization, planning and leading international project teams
Creating business cases for new products
Execution of projects within given time limits and budget constraints
Providing periodical status updates to HVOR management
Periodical alignment with the customer.
- Bachelor in Engineering is required. Masters in Management or an MBA is preferred
- Minimum of 5 years of project and/or product management experience in a high-technology environment
- certificate and/or good knowledge of project management methods
- Experience with project management in a multidisciplinary environment
- Knowledge of Microsoft Project software
- Excellent knowledge of the Dutch and English language, preferably also German
- Experience in the area of automotive quality systems is an advantage
- Team player, able to bridge differences in a multicultural international environment
- Planning and organizing skills
- Strong communication skills
- Customer-oriented, self-starter
- Leadership qualities & affinity with managing people
- Strong analytical and judgment skills
- Convincing personality
- Stress resistant
No, but I will graduate/have graduated in The Netherlands, Yes, I am a national of a EU/EEA country, No, I need a work permit to be arranged, No, but I will graduate/have graduated MA/Msc level at a global top-150 University, I have general work permission for the country of the vacancy I applied for
We offer you a competitive compensation package and a career in an international environment with growth opportunities in our company. You’ll become part of the HVOR team based in Hengelo, that consists of engineers and project managers, working closely together with each other, the other sites and our European customers. Our employees are the reason we have been successful in the past and the reason we will be successful in the future. Employees’ skills, talents and work ethic have defined the business and will shape our collective future.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.careersineurope.eu/index.php/page/applicants/command/applyforjob/vid/733188/bb/1/SiteId/3 →