Our client is a worldwide provider of high value-added data processing solutions and capabilities, real-time business information, market and investment intelligence, and media evaluation services with over 10 years of experience. They are the owner of the SeeNews and Perceptica brands, bringing value to their clients with highly qualified and skilled knowledge workers and project managers. The company employs more than 350 people working in 30+ languages, 24/7, located in their offices in Sofia, Veliko Tarnovo and Kuala Lumpur.
Based in Sofia since its establishment in 1999, the company’s operations have been rapidly growing in two major directions – knowledge process outsourcing and own information products and services. The outsourcing services of the company include a great variety of data and information processing, content processing and editorial services.
- Research of companies and individuals according to specific criteria
- Analysis and filtering of the relevant information
- Writing of reports in English containing the selected information
- Timely and accurate delivery of the reports
- Excellent command of written English
- Very good command of Chinese
- Drive for achieving results
- Good computer literacy
Our client will only consider applicants with the nationality of one of the EU/EEA countries, and NOT in need of work permit to be arranged.
Yes, I am a national of a EU/EEA country, No, but I will graduate/have graduated MA/Msc level at a global top-150 University, I have general work permission for the country of the vacancy I applied for
- Meet a bunch of young and friendly mates
- Yup! You can wear jeans at work
- Enjoy employee training & development programmes
- Profit from diverse international projects and clients
- Work from home/ remote is an option
Shortlisted candidates (applications that show evidence for language skills required and EU/EEA nationality or work permit) will be contacted via e-mail within 2 working days. If your CV covers the requirements and you do not receive an e-mail from us, you can reach us via online chat at careersinbulgaria.eu!
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.careersineurope.eu/index.php/page/applicants/command/applyforjob/vid/734315/bb/1/SiteId/3 →