The Stars Group
Multiple jobs available
The Rational Group, a part of Amaya Inc, is the owner of the following gaming brands PokerStars, Full Tilt, BetStars, StarsDraft, European Poker Tour, PokerStars Caribbean Adventure, Latin American Poker Tour and Asia Pacific Poker Tour. These brands have more than 100 million cumulative registered customers globally and, collectively, form one of the largest online gaming businesses in the world.
“The best Company I have ever worked for: I have been working at Rational Group full-time (More than a year). Great people, great benefits and amazing perks. The Company genuinely values its employees. Fun products. Amazing offices. Inspirational Leaders who are passionate about the brand and the product. Really friendly and down to earth CEO. My boss is great!” – Glass Door – published Jan 2015.
“… I joined as a Support Services Agent a few months later I was promoted to Team Leader. Two years since joining I secured a role in TV. My position evolved over the years; I’m now managing EPT webcast project. …There is a lot of hard work involved but I’m lucky enough that my job constantly challenges me and gives me an excellent opportunity to meet many interesting & talented people. – Justyna Baran; Live Stream & Distribution Manager”- March 2016
The Group’s Operations Division provides various services to the Group’s customers – for example support, security, and payments. The Group determines the scope and level of such services annually, but continually monitors its performance. The Group requires support in respect of providing a safe and fraud free environment to the Group’s customers by preventing and detecting any usage of the Group’s platform for unlawful activities.
As a Fraud and Security Services Agent – you will be responsible for responding to Security queries and customer related emails. The role holder will be responsible for providing first class customer service as well as mitigating risk in multiple areas including account security, using multiple in-house admin tools. The role holder will possess a skill for recognising subtle patterns of fraudulent activity and communicating them to other team members and management. This is a day shifts role and based in Sofia
Key Service Responsibilities
- Responding to security and customer related emails
- Managing customer accounts
- Validate and verify player related documentation to comply with the Group’s licensing requirements in various locations
- Preventing financial loss as a result of identifying fraudulent behaviour
- Proactive risk assessment
- Maintaining procedures and processes that drive the identification of high risk transactions
- Processing of real money transfers
- Verification of withdrawals
- Actively contribute to identifying initiatives, system improvements, and process improvements
- Fluent in Russian, with an excellent command of English (both written and spoken)
- Strong customer service mentality with first-rate attention to detail.
- Excellent online customer service skills
- Knowledge of online money processing
- Strong investigation skills and attention to detail
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities and to thrive in a fast-paced work environment
- Strong organisational skills
- Team customer
- Experience in credit card fraud/investigation
- Previous banking / poker industry experience
- Additional languages are an asset
- Focus on the customer
- Work as a team
- Strive for excellence
- Have courage
- Show passion
Please apply through the apply button or via this link: http://jobs.jobvite.com/rationalgroup/job/oEoA5fwr. Alternatively, or if you encounter any issues applying online, you can use: email@example.com.
We will aim to get back to you within 14 days of applying. If you meet the criteria you will be invited to complete written language assessments, followed by a phone discussion and finally face-to-face/Skype interview.
Yes, I am a national of a EU/EEA country
- Competitive remuneration scheme including monthly performance bonus
- Social package
- Young and dynamic team in multinational environment
- Opportunities for long-term professional career
- Internal training and professional development
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.careersineurope.eu/index.php/page/applicants/command/applyforjob/vid/723652/bb/1/SiteId/3 →