Multiple jobs available
Our client is an online broker that serves both individual and professional investors. They offer market access through a fast, high-performance online platform. The company is currently operating in 18 countries in Europe and is still expanding.
- Development of automated test suites for our platform (desktop and mobile versions);
- Execution of automated test suites and analysis of results;
- Maintenance of automated test suites, monitoring of their stability and execution success;
- Communicate testing results, prioritize defects and communicate with developers to ensure proper resolution;
- Take active part in improvement of QA processes and practices and be on trend regarding QA tools and technologies.
- Sharing of knowledge and careful documentation are of key importance in this role.
- Degree in Computer Science, Finance or a related field or equivalent professional experience;
- 2+ years of test automation experience;
- Strong knowledge of Java;
- Knowledge of databases (MSSQL, MySQL), unit testing (Tdd, Junit, TestNG), test scenario and case design, bug reporting, documentation, Selenium framework, SDLC, Maven, Git, Jenkins, HTML and CSS;
- Fluency in English;
- Strong communicator with good attention to detail.
Note: Only candidates who are local or are already located in Bulgaria with EU/EEA nationality or work permit will be considered.
Yes, I am a national of a EU/EEA country
- Competitive remuneration package;
- Possibility to earn a performance-based bonus;
- Additional education opportunities;
- Healthcare package;
- MultiSport card for access to many different sport facilities;
- 25 paid leave days;
- Fresh fruit in the office every day;
- A modern work environment (Millennium Center).
Shortlisted candidates (applications that show evidence for technical skills required and EU/EEA nationality or work permit) will be contacted via e-mail within 2 working days.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.careersineurope.eu/index.php/page/applicants/command/applyforjob/vid/747171/bb/1/SiteId/3 →