Top level job
As a customer service oursourcing company, our client rethinks and rebuilds processes for the digital age by combining the speed and insight of design thinking with the scale and accuracy of data analytics. They have been helping customers across industries from financial services to healthcare, achieve greater agility through transformed and automated customer experiences for over 30 years. With a HQ in the USA, the company employs thousands of professionals spanning 19 countries around the world. In Bulgaria they have 2 office locations in Sofia with over 1000 people and smaller premises in Burgas and Varna.
The company has recently attracted a new client, the account will exceed 300 people by the end of the year. It is a combination of technical and sales support for customers in the USA and Europe.
- Develop, implement and manage operational objectives including geographical and language based strategy for voice, e-mail and any other shared service activity in line with the overall business strategy; to deliver appropriate service to the client’s customers and drive improvements in overall service levels, transactional efficiencies and cost management.
- Establish clear roles, directions, responsibilities, performance requirements and targets for all operational employees; to deliver against key performance indicators (KPIs) such as sales, conversion rates, etc. and ensure that these are communicated and understood by all team members.
- Manage departmental operations and ensure weekly, monthly, quarterly reviews take place with all internal stakeholders for the purpose of delivering against contracted service levels, monitoring performance, pro-active communication, problem resolution and strengthening relationships.
- Drive high levels of performance, goal attainment and service quality through well-defined and benchmarked sales and service quality metrics; Ensure regular and meaningful reporting and analysis is available, quality audits are regularly conducted, and trends in service delivery are identified and acted upon.
- Ensure that employees are provided with the necessary tools and guidance to deliver against targets e (e.g. up-to-date information, equipment, feedback, coaching and training).
- Ensure the department is staffed to optimum level and within the headcount threshold to achieve targets; lead and nurture a team of 300+ multi-cultural people to ensure they are engaged and motivated.
- Continuously research for improving process, technologies and tools, identify possible technological enhancements.
- Ensure adherence to company regulatory requirements such as data protection, data privacy etc. and ensure full adherence from team.
- Perform other lawful tasks delegated by the management.
- Bachelor Degree or higher
- Minimum 8 years of relevant work experience acquired in operations
- 5 years on a senior level management role managing 200+ employees
- Proven ability in managing a multi-cultural workforce is desirable in the areas of enterprise, sales, billing and technical support
- Have strategic thinking
- Have a strong operational and sales capabilities
- Be proactive
- Roll up their sleeves and get engaged at every level
- Have very strong client’s presentation skills
- Be details oriented
- Be a multitasker
- Fluent in English
- Fluency in Bulgarian is a strong advantage
Note: Our client will only consider applicants with the nationality (or work permit) of one of the EU/EEA countries, and NOT in need of work permit to be arranged.
Yes, I am a national of a EU/EEA country, I have general work permission for the country of the vacancy I applied for
• A good an fast-paced work environment;
• Competitive salary and bonus based on the account performance
• Excellent social benefits package;
• Provides you a great training
• Promote-from-within advancement opportunities;
• Employee recognition programs;
• Team Building and social activities, participation in voluntary work, charity causes, etc.;
• Support you with a Buddy system and with a relocation package;
• Good office location
Shortlisted candidates (applications that show evidence for the relevant management experience required and EU/EEA nationality or work permit) will be contacted via e-mail within 2 working days. If your CV covers the requirements and you do not receive an e-mail from us, you can reach us via online chat at careersinbulgaria.eu.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.careersineurope.eu/index.php/page/applicants/command/applyforjob/vid/729815/bb/1/SiteId/3 →