Highly professional and renowned international customer service corporation with branches across the globe. The Bulgarian office in Sofia is situated in a very modern mall / office area close to the city center and equipped with state of the art modern and advanced facilities to create an optimal work environment and great atmosphere.
We are currently looking for technically proficient German speaking consultants to support Protection Servers for Fortune 1000 Enterprise IT Departments.
If you have the motivation, the relevant experience and the desire to learn and develop we encourage you to read all the details below and apply for the open position.
Duties and responsibilities:
• Personally handle customer’s issues over multiple days, in order for customers to communicate with the same agent throughout the solution process.
• Identify and solve the issue using a variety of methods including SSH, Webex, web interface, telephone, and email conversations.
• Meet internal and client metrics, in the areas of SLA, tickets closed per month, Customer and Sales Rep Satisfaction, and other metrics as defined.
• Follow Customer issues through the Ticketing system until resolution, even during escalation to Level 2 or 3.
• Provide Information to the Sales Department when needed.
• Provide Timely, Effective and Correct Solutions / Information to customers.
• Multi-tasking: handle more than one ticket at once, while not losing effectiveness.
• Willingness and ability to work on shifts, including early and late hours.
• Excellent command (verbal & written) of German with English
• University Degree in Information Technologies or related is preferred
• 1-3 years technical support experience with direct client contact where previous experience with phone support is preferred
• Positive, can-do attitude and passionate about increasing customer satisfaction
• Strong UNIX/Linux support (or administration) experience, solid TCP/IP networking, expert troubleshooting and related problem-solving skills
• Strong written and verbal communication skills plus a proven ability to communicate clearly and effectively
• Strong messaging infrastructure experience
• Good Shell scripting and previous Perl scripting experience
• Previous experience with MySQL
• Successful track record in negotiation and conflict management/resolution
• Sendmail experience a plus
• Secure Messaging experience a plus
Please do NOT respond if you’re not a near-native speaker of German and/or not an EU citizen. Thanks.
We offer competitive salary with:
• Excellent social benefits package including Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Food vouchers, Gift vouchers, Transportation allowance
• Attractive retention bonus scheme
• Rewards and recognition programs
• Trainings following the leading global standards for highest quality of Customer Service and Technical Support
• Structured working environment
• Great office location
• VIP card for discounts in the shops and food places in the Mall Area where the office is located
• Team Building activities
If the above opportunity excites you, please forward your CV (in English).
The information provided by you is personal and will be protected.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.careersineurope.eu/index.php/page/applicants/command/applyforjob/vid/517863/bb/1/SiteId/3 →