Highly professional and renowned internationa customer services corporation with branches across the globe. The Bulgarian office in Sofia is situated in a very modern mall / office area close to the city center and equiped with modern and advanced facilities to create an optimal work environment and great atmosphere.
Principal duties and responsibilities:
• Handle a broad range of customer cases
• Gather information from customers
• Troubleshoot technical and account issues
• Escalate cases as needed
• Meet predetermined targets and represent the company in a professional manner
• Update customer information and transaction information as needed into the database
• Meet and exceed requirements for deliverable output
• Guide customers through the process of online activation of subscription
• Assist in configuring devices to email – mobile devices, tablets, PCs (Android OS, Blackberry, iPhone, Windows Mobile etc)
• Provide information and guidance on Cloud storage and data maintenance
• Provide support to migrate email into a new platform
• Provide support to add/remove/modify user permissions on emails, calendars, shared documents etc.
• Guide through setup of websites/creation of new websites using templates
• Teach users basics of setting up a cloud based email, calendar, shared file storage, office tools and sites
• Excellent command (verbal & written) of of French and English (both C1 or above);
• Strong communication skills and analytical skills;
• More than 1 year experience in technical troubleshooting;
• Very good customer orientation;
• Experience troubleshooting application issues;
• Basic understanding of web technologies (HTML, XML, HTTP protocols) and email management (IMAP, POP3, Exchange) preferred;
• Some experience in a service or support center and related understanding of technical troubleshooting;
• Ability to work on weekends;
• High School or University Diploma.
Only EU/EEA citizens with exceptional French and English language skills will be considered.
We offer competitive salary with:
• Excellent social benefits package including Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Food vouchers, Gift vouchers, Transportation allowance
• Attractive retention bonus scheme
• Rewards and recognition programs
• Trainings following the leading global standards for highest quality of Customer Service and Technical Support
• Structured working environment
• Great office location
• VIP card for discounts in the shops and food places in the Mall Area where the office is located
• Team Building activities
If the above opportunity excites you, please forward your CV (in English).
The information provided by you is personal and will be protected.
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.careersineurope.eu/index.php/page/applicants/command/applyforjob/vid/528251/bb/1/SiteId/3 →