The Stars Group
Multiple jobs available
The Rational Group, a part of Amaya Inc, is the owner of the following gaming brands PokerStars, Full Tilt, BetStars, StarsDraft, European Poker Tour, PokerStars Caribbean Adventure, Latin American Poker Tour and Asia Pacific Poker Tour. These brands have more than 100 million cumulative registered customers globally and, collectively, form one of the largest online gaming businesses in the world.
“The best Company I have ever worked for: I have been working at Rational Group full-time (More than a year). Great people, great benefits and amazing perks. The Company genuinely values its employees. Fun products. Amazing offices. Inspirational Leaders who are passionate about the brand and the product. Really friendly and down to earth CEO. My boss is great!” – Glass Door – published Jan 2015.
“… I joined as a Support Services Agent a few months later I was promoted to Team Leader. Two years since joining I secured a role in TV. My position evolved over the years; I’m now managing EPT webcast project. …There is a lot of hard work involved but I’m lucky enough that my job constantly challenges me and gives me an excellent opportunity to meet many interesting & talented people. – Justyna Baran; Live Stream & Distribution Manager”- March 2016
The Group’s Operations Division provides various services to customers – for example support, security, and payments. The Group determines the scope and level of such services annually, but continually monitors its performance. The Group requires support in respect of understanding every customer’s expectations, and exceeding them by providing a positive, professional and personalised service and delivering clear, correct and complete information, in a timely manner.
The role of the Support Services Account Specialist is to provide excellent customer service to the Group’s players by assisting them with a wide range of queries in accordance with Group policies and procedures. This is a day shifts role and based in our office in Sofia.
Key Service Responsibilities
- Liaise directly with the Group’s players via multiple communication channels such as email, live chat etc to assist with queries, providing fast, accurate and thorough responses to numerous contacts per shift using pre-approved templates
- Provide general account management assistance to customers on behalf of the Group in accordance with Group procedures
- Handle and troubleshoot player issues within training scope and escalate those issues outside all in accordance with Group procedures and guidelines
- Inform players about current promotions as instructed by the Group using pre-approved promotional material
- Provide accurate and timely escalation of issues impacting the Group’s player’s experience to assist in improving the end user experience
- Stay fully up-to-date with all of the Group’s Guidelines, Policies and Procedures
- Any other duties associated with assisting the Group’s players as requested by Management
- Fluent in German, with an excellent command of English
- Strong customer service mentality with first-rate attention to detail
- Ability to demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Possess a strong customer service mentality with first-rate attention to detail
- Thrive in working in a fast pasted, target-driven environment
- Self-motivated and able to work as part of a busy team
- Possess strong all round understanding of basic computer software, especially Word and Excel
- Have proven work experience in using live chat
- Proficiency in any additional languages
- A minimum typing speed of 40 wpm; 60 wpm
- Previous gaming experience
- Working knowledge of online payment processing
- Focus on the customer
- Work as a team
- Strive for excellence
- Have courage
- Show passion
Please apply through the apply button or via this link: http://jobs.jobvite.com/rationalgroup/job/oRoA5fwE. Alternatively, or if you encounter any issues applying online, you can use: email@example.com.
We will aim to get back to you within 14 days of applying. If you meet the criteria you will be invited to complete written language assessments, followed by a phone discussion and finally face-to-face/Skype interview.
Yes, I am a national of a EU/EEA country
- Competitive remuneration scheme including monthly performance bonus
- Social package
- Young and dynamic team in multinational environment
- Opportunities for long-term professional career
- Internal training and professional development
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.careersineurope.eu/index.php/page/applicants/command/applyforjob/vid/723651/bb/1/SiteId/3 →