International company, starting up operations in Sofia as of September ’13. Our client is active in the online gaming industry. The start up situation will allow an exciting breeding ground for adventurous and ambitious people to develop, take responsibility and grow with the company towards a higher level.
You will lead our J2EE development team in the online gaming industry. End to end development.
Please only apply if you hold an EU/EEA passport/citizenship.
We would like you to have:
- Completed your first degree in software engineering or computer science from a technical university;
- At least 3 years of experience as a team leader, including experience in recruiting new team members;
- At least 3 years of development experience (with at least 2 years in JEE technologies), added to the above;
- Experience in Agile development;
- Good knowledge of the following technologies: Java, OOP, JEE, Web, SQL
- Knowledge of the following technologies is also an advantage: Spring Framework, JPA, Hibernate, Eclipse IDE, Tomcat, MySQL and MongoDB.
- The ability to speak and read English at a high level.
You will also need to be:
- Enthusiastic and hardworking;
- Analytical and have strong problem solving abilities;
- Results oriented and always willing to go the extra mile;
- Attentive to details with excellent time management skills;
- A people-minded person with exceptional managerial and leadership skills.
Yes, I am a national of a EU/EEA country, I have general work permission for the country of the vacancy I applied for
- A competitive salary with great benefits;
- Many attractive secondary benefits like health insurance from day 1, food vouchers and a great atmosphere;
- An open-minded management team that promotes innovation, personal development and professional growth through constant training and upgrading programs;
- The opportunity to work with the latest technologies;
- An exciting and innovative multinational business environment;
- Lots of Fun!
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.careersineurope.eu/index.php/page/applicants/command/applyforjob/vid/560076/bb/1/SiteId/3 →