Our client is a global Business Process Management leader. They offer business value to 300+ customers around the world by combining operational excellence with deep domain expertise.
They deliver an entire spectrum of business process management services such as customer care, finance and accounting, procurement, human resource solutions, research and analytics, technology solutions, and industry-specific back-office and front-office processes.
There are more than 35,000 colleagues across 53 delivery centers located in Romania, China, Costa Rica, India, the Philippines, Poland, South Africa, Sri Lanka, Turkey, UK and US.
The company offers exciting career paths for both recent graduates and experienced professionals. Their work culture promotes customer focus, a strong work ethic, operational transparency, and teamwork.
You will provide leadership and development to the team by motivating, coaching, mentoring and by following performance management and quality control processes and procedures, with the overall aim of achieving key team targets.
• Work with the workforce management team to ensure accurate staffing and scheduling that supports financial objectives and customer expectations.
• Motivate, coach and retain staff as well as coordinate reward, bonus, and incentive schemes.
• Drive resolution of client complaints and escalations.
• Deliver all internal & external management/ customer reports.
• Review performance of staff, determine training needs and make employment decisions.
• Identify, recommend and support the implementation of various programs and projects for the improvement of customer service processes.
• Plan staff recruitment. Oversee recruiting, hiring and training processes.
• Performs Quality Control processes in accordance with set guidelines
• Will work with the Human Resources Department and the Service Delivery Leader on getting the right people with the right skill sets for the job; participate in the selection of and approve agent hiring in conjunction with HR department;
• Ensures Training schedules are followed and delivered.
• Conduct or arrange any coaching identified for each team member to achieve and improve individual targets focusing on key drivers supporting revenue.
• Relevant industry and organizational leadership experience;
• Strong level of German and English;
• Good Excel knowledge;
• Excellent client relationship management skills including experience working with executive’s level;
• Demonstrated ability to think critically and analytically;
• Proven ability to organize and clearly communicate thoughts and ideas;
• Proven ability to lead, coach, motivate and develop staff;
• Act as role model for the team members;
• Very good interpersonal, motivational and leadership skills;
• Service minded, able to take the customer perspective;
• Process oriented, organized, structured and detailed;
• Able to work in the matrix organization structure;
• Ability to manage uncertainty and to work within difficult contexts;
• Ability to manage human resources and facilitate team-work;
Our client will only consider applicants with the nationality of one of the EU/EEA countries, and NOT in need of work permit to be arranged.
Yes, I am a national of a EU/EEA country, I have general work permission for the country of the vacancy I applied for
• A great office, a friendly atmosphere in a multi-cultural environment. Teambuilding and Christmas party
• Wide range of development and training options (including soft skills and language courses). Dedicated buddy training
• Bonuses for your results
• Employee referral bonuses
• Medical coverage for you and a dear one
• Meal-tickets, free coffee, pastries and fruits, to keep you energized
• Bookster and Benefits Online for you to enjoy your hobbies
Shortlisted candidates (applications that show evidence for language skills required and EU/EEA nationality or work permit) will be contacted via e-mail within 2 working days. If your CV covers the requirements and you do not receive an e-mail from us, you to check your application status, please message us on our facebook page: CareersInEurope.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.careersineurope.eu/index.php/page/applicants/command/applyforjob/vid/743018/bb/1/SiteId/3 →