Highly professional and renowned business process outsourcing company with sites across the globe. The Bulgarian site in Sofia is situated in a very modern mall / office area close to the city center and equipped with the most modern and advanced facilities to create an optimal work environment and great atmosphere.
Our client is looking for a Technical Support Consultant to join the supporting team of an international financial company which offers products and solutions in insurance and asset management.
- Perform account administrative functions to set up system and in-house application accounts and apply appropriate security access
- Take ownership of the assigned incidents – investigate, troubleshoot and update the incidents
- Maintains the highest degree of customer service
- Ensure compliance with corporate policies and standards
- Work close with the IT management to complete periodic reviews of user access and segregation of duties for the IT organization
- Excellent command (verbal & written) of German language (not necessarily native, yet fluent) along with English
- Experience working within an IT environment with any ticketing tools is a strong advantage
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory
- Analytical, systematic approach to problem recognition and resolution
- Good level of experience with computer based systems
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Our client will only consider applicants with the nationality of one of the EU/EEA countries, and NOT in need of work permit to be arranged.
Yes, I am a national of a EU/EEA country
• We offer a highly competitive salary
• Excellent social benefits package including Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Food vouchers, Gift vouchers, Transportation allowance
• Attractive retention bonus scheme
• Rewards and recognition programs
• Trainings following the leading global standards for highest quality of Customer Service and Technical Support
• Structured working environment
• Great office location
• VIP card for discounts in the shops and food places in the Mall Area where the office is located
• Team Building activities
Shortlisted candidates (applications that show evidence for language skills required and EU/EEA nationality or work permit) will be contacted via e-mail within 2 working days. If your CV covers the requirements and you do not receive an e-mail from us, you can reach us via online chat at careersinbulgaria.eu!
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.careersineurope.eu/index.php/page/applicants/command/applyforjob/vid/603463/bb/1/SiteId/3 →