Multiple jobs available
Multinational provider of security products is looking to reinforce their French team. Be part of a global organisation with global opportunities!
The Technical Support Engineer is responsible for providing professional pre-sales and post-sales technical support direct to the customer and business units in multiple markets. This is typically provided via telephone and email and it can also include product investigations in order to determine the customer problem and potential solution.
The Technical Support Engineer must ensure that world-class technical support and professional advice is provided to international customers and business regarding security products. You will be part of a multi-lingual, multi-discipline team in Bucharest with a productive environment that encourages knowledge development.
The engineer will have access to our modern laboratory containing a wide range of intruder, video, access control and networking products for testing and troubleshooting purposes.
The responsibilities of the Technical Support Engineers include the following:
Providing technical support to international customers via telephone or email for various product ranges – intruder, video and access control.
- Resolution of customer product issues by providing technical help and advice on customer queries
- Verifying field problems on product
- Logging all reported issues in the ticketing system
- Providing detailed information on unresolved customer issues to the Regional Sales Support team
- Escalation of identified product issues
- Provide customer feedback on product improvements to Sales Support Product Leaders and Product
- Provide feedback on common product issues and level of product calls to Product Managers.
- Provide customer training requirements, based on frequency of calls by company/engineer and level of
customer knowledge to regional Sales Support team.
- To achieve technical and knowledge excellence for the product portfolio for the regions
supported and to maintain this knowledge in respect to all product and legislation/approvals changes
- Any other duties which may reasonably be expected by the company
Support for multiple product disciplines is a key target.
- Strong technical background and knowledge (computers / IT&C, networking/internet, audio/video)
- Passionate about modern technologies
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent communications skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- Computer literate
- Multi-Lingual – minimum of fluency in English & French
Yes, I am a national of a EU/EEA country
- Competitive salary
- Salary increase with training/experience
- Bonus scheme
- Secondary benefits
- Local assistance
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.careersineurope.eu/index.php/page/applicants/command/applyforjob/vid/723578/bb/1/SiteId/3 →