Excellent multinational employer seeks more German colleagues for there general Technical Customer Service team.
Client is proud of their teams of young and talented multilingual speakers with over 40,000 colleagues who speak 49 languages in 80 countries. They provide learning and development opportunities that give you, a growth oriented culture, and a stimulating and positive work environment.
You will be providing 1st line technical support over phone and mail in German, supporting IT products – mouses, keyboards, cameras
Your responsibilities will be related with:
• Accepting requests through different communication channels, logs and identifies the problem;
• Responding to customers via phone and/or email. Manage customer expectations by taking into consideration customers’ entitlement and customer issue;
• Keeping customers informed, setting and following up on commitments, keeping precise case documentation and case ownership;
• Meeting deadlines and delivering services according to customers’ service level agreements;
• Developing working knowledge of supported products and technology as well as applicable technical support tools.
• Excellent level of written and verbal communication in German;
• Good level of written and verbal communication in English (min. B2/B1);
• Analytical and troubleshooting skills;
• Customer handling skills;
• Ability to prioritize tasks and manage time efficiently while working with minimal supervision;
• Ability and willingness to learn new technologies, expand knowledge and solidify expertise in the information technology field.
Yes, I am a national of a EU/EEA country
• Extensive training programs;
• Environment that stimulates achievement and excellent customer service;
• Competitive remuneration package;
• Access top notch business best practices;
• Work in a challenging and pleasant business environment;
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.careersineurope.eu/index.php/page/applicants/command/applyforjob/vid/721932/bb/1/SiteId/3 →