Multiple jobs available
This project is for is a global leader delivering flexible and innovative digital marketing solutions to SMB’s in more than 16 markets around the world. Their enterprising nature leads to discovering fresh new ways to create a lasting brand for their clients that delivers proven results in both conversions and audience engagement.
Join the English speaking Web Designer Operations Team in Sofia.
Are you passionate about designing functional and striking websites that will deliver performance and stunning reactions for our small business clients? Are you a natural, driven designer with an eye for detail?
As a Web Designer, you will use your design skills to customize and enhance layouts, text, and images to perfectly meet customer requirements. Using one of our platforms, you will be responsible for delivering a large volume of website projects on brief, to high quality standards, and within the agreed timeline.
- Creating exceptional UX and well designed websites on our state-of-the-art responsive website building platforms
- Perform work quality assessments on the built sites and provide feedback, to ensure highest quality standards
- Find solutions for demanding client requirements
- Work collaboratively in a great team sharing ideas and best practice
- Maintain deadlines and quality as per service-level-agreements and standards
- Carry out revision requests to deliver projects according to a revision request
- Very good knowledge of English B2+
- Minimum experience of 2 years in web design
- Excellent design skills and eye for content quality
- Demonstrated experience from UX design (required)
- Demonstrated experience in responsive website design
- Knowledge of CMS’s preferably – WordPress, DudaOne, Mono and Yola
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3 (preferable)
- Sound knowledge of the Adobe suite
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong work ethic and team spirit
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and handle large order volumes
Yes, I am a national of a EU/EEA country
- Start salary market conform
- Relocation assistance/package
- Buy-out option
- Secondary benefits
- 20 paid holidays per year
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.careersineurope.eu/index.php/page/applicants/command/applyforjob/vid/723845/bb/1/SiteId/3 →