Multiple jobs available
This project is for is a global leader delivering flexible and innovative digital marketing solutions to SMB’s in more than 16 markets around the world. Their enterprising nature leads to discovering fresh new ways to create a lasting brand for their clients that delivers proven results in both conversions and audience engagement.
Join the English speaking WordPress Developer Team in Sofia.
Together with our client we are driven by a collaborative culture where we challenge each other to find new ways to be better, faster and smarter at what we do.
We are looking for WordPress Developers for our vibrant Sofia office. The successful candidate will be proud of their code capabilities and is capable of owning a project through all stages from concept to go-live. You will be comfortable with process and detail and agile enough to think on your feet or out of the box when needed.
Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent
- 2+ years of web development experience
- Strong understanding of PHP back-end development, particularly WordPress
- Experience designing and developing responsive design websites across different browsers and devices
- Experience with multisite, highly customized WordPress implementations
- Problem-solving and analytical capacity, coupled with a pragmatic approach
- Team player
- Fluent in English with great communication skills
- Building/Modifying template and theme developments as well as Plug in and extension development from scratch
- Understand best practices and be able to work out and develop solutions based on uninformed and sometimes unclear briefs
- Maintain site appearance by developing and enforcing content and display standards
- Perform continual maintenance checks to ensure optimal site performance
- Perform browser compatibility assessments and testing
- Manage web projects requests, including creating project plans, communicating plans to Cross Functional Teams, testing and quality assurance for new pages/features and managing to project milestones
- Continuously find, follow, recommend and implement WordPress best-practices that improve sit performance, engagement and conversion
Yes, I am a national of a EU/EEA country
- Great start salary for local standards
- Secondary benefits
- Relocation Package
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.careersineurope.eu/index.php/page/applicants/command/applyforjob/vid/723857/bb/1/SiteId/3 →