Our client is a strategic partner to the world’s leading companies, bringing solutions and enhancing customer experience during each interaction.
They are the largest interaction expert team in the market: multicultural, highly skilled, and deeply knowledgeable, with a wide range of integrated omnichannel solutions, technology, and the highest security standards.
For various projects across their offices in Portugal, the company is looking to attract fluent German speakers.
• Support the customer before, during and after purchase;
• Assistance with concerns regarding payment transactions and shipping;
• Assistance with concerns a broad range of customer accounts issues;
• Mostly written communication with end users, so your written skills are essential.
• Fluent level of written and verbal communication skills in German;
• Good computer and Internet skills;
• Good / elegant writing style;
• Demonstrates sympathy and empathy;
• Excellent communication skills, interpersonal skills and team spirit;
• Flexibility and resilience;
• Experience in telephone customer service / call center environment (preferred).
Yes, I am a national of a EU/EEA country
• Excellent work opportunity in a leading multinational company;
• International career in a multicultural environment;
• Possibility of cooperation with leaders in various industries;
• Stable work and career progression;
• Long-term development opportunities;
• Private health insurance after 6 months of employment;
• Accommodation in a room in a Teleperformance owned apartment;
• Initial flight expenses refund;
• Free annual flight to country of origin (within EU);
• Free Portuguese language courses, water sport activities, soft trekking and much more!
Shortlisted candidates (applications that show evidence for native language skills, cover other requirements and EU/EEA nationality or work permit) will be contacted via e-mail within 2 working days. If your CV covers the requirements and you do not receive an e-mail from us, please message us on our facebook page: CareersInEurope to check your application status.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.careersineurope.eu/index.php/page/applicants/command/applyforjob/vid/744236/bb/1/SiteId/3 →