As a customer service oursourcing company, our client rethinks and rebuilds processes for the digital age by combining the speed and insight of design thinking with the scale and accuracy of data analytics. They have been helping customers across industries from financial services to healthcare, achieve greater agility through transformed and automated customer experiences for over 30 years. With a HQ in the USA, the company employs thousands of professionals spanning 19 countries around the world. In Bulgaria they have 2 office locations in Sofia with over 1000 people and smaller premises in Burgas and Varna.
- Provide proactive and reactive assistance to all external customers
- Assess and understand the impact, severity and urgency of issues
- Understanding of and ability to ask open-ended/close-ended/probing questions
- Troubleshoot customers product issues using knowledge, tools and other internal
- Log all testing, troubleshooting and research done in process of resolution
- Identify data requirements and assist with data collection
- Assist customers with the implementation of workarounds/solutions
- Fluent French, conversational English – B1 or higher
- Able to proficiently and effectively communicate via voice and written channels in the language supported
- Positive and upbeat
- Service-minded/can do attitude
- Strong PC and Mac technical skills (hardware, software, and operating systems). Know PC and Mac components from both a macro and micro perspective. Understand nuances of different internal components and their effect on the entire system
- Knowledge of the storage and memory market preferred
- Must be able to type fluidly while conversing with customers
- Good decision-making skills
- Keen attention to detail
- Good written communication skills
- Accurately place orders on eCommerce and within our order management system
- Manage returns and warranty claims within policy and contract agreements
Note: Our client will only consider applicants with the nationality of one of the EU/EEA countries, and NOT in need of work permit to be arranged.
Yes, I am a national of a EU/EEA country
· Fun and fast-paced work environment
· Competitive salary
· Excellent social benefits package
· Top-notch training
· Promote-from-within advancement opportunities
· Employee recognition programs
· Team building and social activities, participation in voluntary work, charity causes, etc.
· Buddy system for new hires and relocation packages
Shortlisted candidates (applications that show evidence for language and hard skills required and EU/EEA nationality or work permit) will be contacted via e-mail within 2 working days. If your CV covers the requirements and you do not receive an e-mail from us, please message us on our facebook page: CareersInEurope to check your application status.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.careersineurope.eu/index.php/page/applicants/command/applyforjob/vid/745192/bb/1/SiteId/3 →