Top level job
Our client is a region’s leader in developing and accomplishing complete, innovative and integrated solutions to electronic security.
In order to expand our sales of products and services in Bulgaria, we are looking for Sales representative with following major responsibilities:
– sales of security equipment and services – offering optimal security solutions;
– distributor network development;
– research and market analysis;
– sales plan/action preparation, reports related to sale;
– cooperation and contacts with customers on a daily basis – maintaining good relationship with existing customers and searching for new customers (contacting, presentations, negotiations);
– customers sales and technical support
– participation in marketing and sales projects.
We are looking for positive, initiative, team-oriented and open-minded person who meets the following job requirements:
– at least 3 years of relevant previous experience, preferably in Security&Safety business (technical protection);
– knowledge of video surveillance, intrusion, access control and intercoms;
– university degree in economics or technical field;
– Fluency in English (B2 level);
– driving licence;
– computer knowledge of MS Office and internet;
– financial knowledge and analytical capabilities;
– availability for business trips (visit business partners);
– excellent sales, communication, listening, presentation and negotiation skills;
– high degree of responsibility, persistence, flexibility and proactivity;
– affinity to new technologies and ability to execute corporate goals;
– high level of work ethics and honesty;
Our client will only consider only local applicants.
Yes, I am a national of a EU/EEA country
– Performance incentives, depending on the outcome of the company and personal results;
– Opportunities for professional development and permanent trainings;
– Cooperation with a professional and dynamic team;
– Friendly and collaborative working atmosphere.
– Work in an international company
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted via e-mail within 2 working days. Please message us on our facebook page: CareersInEurope to check your application status.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.careersineurope.eu/index.php/page/applicants/command/applyforjob/vid/750679/bb/1/SiteId/3 →