Our client, located in the capital city of Bulgaria, is a Customer Service Centre Provider who is currently looking for professionals to join a project as Technical Consultants. The core business of our client is supporting end users of a product or a service.
At the technical department of our client there is a job available for consultants with technical skills. You can also apply for this position if you have a huge willingness to learn the technical knowledge. After a trainee program of one month you are ready to lead this project together with the customer service and the colleagues of the technical department.
Your job is to help and advise users of an anti-virus software in a B2C and B2B market. Together with the customer service support team and the technical department you solve every issue and help the customers to a solution. The queries regarding the use of the software comes at your department by phone, email or through online chat.
Our client works with standardize queries to achieve a high customer service level. This means that every incoming query has to be solved timely. Help customers timely and on a professional manner is important. As a consultant you have the ability to give all need advice to customers about products and services. Your job is to prioritize all tasks and involve other teams during an escalation in the process. You can be sure that this company works with a high standard of services, for every issue of a possible escalation, there is a potentiality solution so that every possible obstacles can be solved.
- Fluency in Dutch and moderately proficient in English
- 1 + years of experience providing 2nd or 3rd line server support in a corporate to enterprise Scale Microsoft BackOffice or Linux/Unix environment.
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Previous experience of clustering environments
- Any Knowledge of database systems will be an advantage
- Capable of working with related hardware systems such as tape drives and libraries
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008/2008R2/2012 (advantage)
- Microsoft Exchange 2003/2007/2010/2013 (advantage)
- Microsoft SQL (advantage)
- Previous experience of clustering and/or SAN technologies (advantage)
- Active Directory (advantage)
- Standard working hours – Monday- Friday between 10:00-20:00
Yes, I am a national of a EU/EEA country
A competitive salary in an great office with a structured working environment, located near to the city-centre of Sofia.
The social benefits package includes: health& life insurance, food voucher, transportation allowance and compliment card.
Customer Service Training, career opportunities, team building activities, recognition and rewards programs.
Shortlisted candidates (applications that show evidence for native language skills, cover other requirements and EU/EEA nationality or work permit) will be contacted via e-mail within 2 working days. If your CV covers the requirements and you do not receive an e-mail from us, please message us on our facebook page: CareersInEurope to check your application status.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.careersineurope.eu/index.php/page/applicants/command/applyforjob/vid/728597/bb/1/SiteId/3 →